Los Angeles, CA - Galen Center at USC (Dec. 31, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / This Charming Man / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Of Our Own / You'll Be Gone / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday / All The Lazy Dykes / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / The Bullfighter Dies / What She Said / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Meat Is Murder / You Have Killed Me / Let Me Kiss You // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by ADAM, leedoggpimp, dewdrop.

Last edited:
I listened to a repeat broadcast on New Wave today on my way home from a bike ride, is it me or does the broadcast sound muffled?

Yes, like if Morrissey was in front of me i would say "You are Everything a Man Should be warts and all". Then run and hide. You don't know what you got until it's gone. Show was amazing and we luf you, we luf you, we luf you too..

The concert was great! Unfortunately the show didn't end at midnight like everyone anticipated but overall, what a fantastic show Morrissey put on for all of Moz Angeles.

Attachments

• 2016-01-01 09.15.16 1.jpg
    2016-01-01 09.15.16 1.jpg
    413.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 20151231_215314.jpg
    20151231_215314.jpg
    497.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 20151231_220346.jpg
    20151231_220346.jpg
    397 KB · Views: 7
  • 20151231_223737.jpg
    20151231_223737.jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Yes, like if Morrissey was in front of me i would say "You are Everything a Man Should be warts and all". Then run and hide. You don't know what you got until it's gone. Show was amazing and we luf you, we luf you, we luf you too..

The sycophantic slags all say : "You are Everything a Man Should be warts and all"

Sometimes you can have too much of a good thing or you don't realize how good you have it, until it's gone...well for six months, anonymous coward c***s. Anonymous-

Dial a cliche!

Yeah and those 'anonymous coward c***s' should be brave like you Mr 'Tough Monkey' Camera which of course is your real name.

Are you of Mexican descent? Have you got a sister called Candid?

My name is Eduardo 'Gorgeous' George the Twenty Third from Dangle Alley on Easter Island by the way. Pop round if you would like to share some Crimson Peak tea with me.

First time I've seen him in the US.

In 2015, I went to Nottingham, Birmingham, Hull, Hammersmith, Barcelona and Cesena but this was the best night, even though I was sitting. Really great energy from the crowd and I loved the Hispanic contingent.

Great night, on to Vegas in the morning. Still in the Radisson hotel next door to the venue in LA.

Mr. Potato-Head is a porta-pottyvision, lumps and all. "I LUF ME! I LUF ME! I LUF ME!"

i wish he would stop letting gustavo ruin "speedway" it was cool once or twice, but now it's overkill....

Can we please retire TQID and MM and bring on Headmaster Ritual, Barbarism Begins...or anything else. just saying'

Last gig of this tour *sigh*. On to Vegas, everyone is going let's show him how much we love him. DD

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom