Los Angeles, CA - Galen Center at USC (Dec. 31, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / This Charming Man / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Of Our Own / You'll Be Gone / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday / All The Lazy Dykes / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / The Bullfighter Dies / What She Said / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Meat Is Murder / You Have Killed Me / Let Me Kiss You // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by ADAM, leedoggpimp, dewdrop.

Last edited:
Great show. I was in town from Sydney Australia, nice to see a young crowd.
Morrisseys voice was so good.

2nleeec.jpg
[/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

2yz0r9z.jpg
[/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

oa7y1c.jpg
[/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

oa7y1c.jpg
[/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

14l1uls.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks to the fella who streamed the entire gig via Periscope. Outstanding job. I have no idea how he held the phone up for so long. Perfect streaming for sure. It felt like I was there. He even included the punch-up over Mozzers shirt after the show ended. Brilliant! Brilliant concert. Mozzers as good as ever!

yeah, i did and thought the same thing.

i love technology =)

Incorrect. They were trying to get this incredibly overly drunk guy tossed from right in front of Morrissey. He WAS annoyingly drunk. If you listen to the audio, Morrissey asks "what's he doing?" to which the crowd around the drunk guy says "he's drunk". The rest of the tweet is accurate. I was in the midst of it.

Happened to be fortunate enough to attend the show while holidaying in LA. As a Brit who's seen Moz numerous times at 'home', I've seldom seen him as happy on stage or in better form. Still the main man!

Did Moz have a cold at this concert? He uses something for his nose.

Last edited by a moderator:

He was sick at all three CA shows. More so in San Fran. Watching the video, he was nose-wiping at all of them.

Could be a decongestant. I was there and he sounded great; didn't notice any sign of cold.

Aha. But why would one need a decongestand when one isn't ill?

for allergies, for irritation of the lungs and throat that can kill a voices purity in a dusty filled room full of smoke depending on where you are or what country. there are a variety of reasons to use a decongestant as it really helps you sing clearly, which his music absolutely requires, and to hold the note and wind/air. many singers use them though the danger is in becoming dehydrated

There was certainly plenty of pot smoke in the air at the SF show!

I've been really enjoying the recording of this, thanks again for making it available.

Question: In Speedway, at the end of Moz's part before Gustavo starts, "...my ugly mouth/gets smashed good and proper..." after that he yells 4 words (or 4 syllables) - and I cannot for the life of me make out what they are. Anyone know? Maybe it's the original lyric "forever" with something added?

Last edited:
I've been really enjoying the recording of this, thanks again for making it available.

Question: In Speedway, at the end of Moz's part before Gustavo starts, "...my ugly mouth/gets smashed good and proper..." after that he yells 4 words (or 4 syllables) - and I cannot for the life of me make out what they are. Anyone know? Maybe it's the original lyric "forever" with something added?

Could it have been "Ah cojones!"? He's yelled something like that before and it would make sense, but it is hard to tell! It drives me crazy when I can't figure out what he's saying or growling in between lyrics. I want to know everything!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom