Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Bowl (Nov. 10, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Glamorous Glue / I Wish You Lonely / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Kiss Me A Lot / When You Open Your Legs / How Soon Is Now? / Spent The Day In Bed / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / Home Is A Question Mark / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / All The Young People Must Fall In Love / Speedway / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday // Suedehead / Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Setlist provided by an anonymous person

Last edited:
So the inner circle pit was Section C, not the guest list? I seem to remember some kind of "Golden Circle" for charity when I was buying tickets, with prices around $1000 each--was that Section C? Anyway, I agree, the seating chart on Ticketmaster was very misleading. I bought section B row 2 seats and thought that they would be the second row from the stage. Instead, between me and the stage was row 1 of section B, then an aisle, and then a closed off inner circle, making it about 15 feet from my seat to the stage. Luckily, I was able to quickly climb the row of chairs in front of me and run to the side to get a handshake when he came over to the side of the stage.

The entire configuration in the front of the stage was changed from the original Ticketmaster seating chart. Which I must say, was quite misleading & sneaky on the part of the venue. The only area to access the pit was Section C in the middle. I bought a Row 1 ticket thinking I had first row, but that became third row after the configuration change. Not the first time this has happened & wont be the last.
[/QUOTE]

That's right, the inner circle pit was Section C which included the first two rows of Section C (rows 1-2). Any Row 1 tickets in A, B, D, E automatically became third rows.
I doubt there is any recourse in complaining about being mislead as the venue will always say that the set up could change based on artist needs, safety needs, etc. I was pushed back to third row from first row but had a good vantage point to watch, as the stage was quite high and being up front meant you needed to stretch up your neck. :D I'm not sure about Golden Circle for charity, but I remember seeing those scattered everywhere, not just in the front.

So the inner circle pit was Section C, not the guest list? I seem to remember some kind of "Golden Circle" for charity when I was buying tickets, with prices around $1000 each--was that Section C? Anyway, I agree, the seating chart on Ticketmaster was very misleading. I bought section B row 2 seats and thought that they would be the second row from the stage. Instead, between me and the stage was row 1 of section B, then an aisle, and then a closed off inner circle, making it about 15 feet from my seat to the stage. Luckily, I was able to quickly climb the row of chairs in front of me and run to the side to get a handshake when he came over to the side of the stage.
[/QUOTE]

Reckon me just woke up from a long night and had to pay for a taxi from Malibu all the way to La Crescenta. Time to get ready and do it all again. First, pescatarian
William Michael Albert Broad did not "bring the house down". Hardly anyone was there during his set and I was in the inner pool section. If this was Albertsons Hall, Argogogon Ballroom, or Glastenburry Festival everyone would be bitching about how Steve just phoned it in, but in Moz Angeles Uncle Steve and lil' Sammy could just come out on stage and play catch and everyone would go ape shit top mental. Steve acted like the pre-gig meal was a gigantic bowl of Aunt Nancy's pasta with marinara sauce and a loaf of Italian bread. He is just too comfortable in his hometown. He dropped the mic (by accident) a bunch of times and was saying all this innuendo sarcastic shit away from the mic. Surprised First of the Gang was not in the set or Ganglord. BTW, the huge silver and black tour bus does not have Steve and the band. Mango and lil' sausage fingers Jesse live in LA like Steve and drive separately. I don't know how Boz and the drummer get there, whatever his name is.
Do NOT even ask me HOWWWWW it took me like a week to get around to reading some of this thread, or to seeing this post. BUT!! This is my ALL TIME FAVORITEST POST OF YOURS, OF MEBBE OF ALLLLLLLLL OF THE LAST 4 ENTIRE YEEEAAARRS, Aztec! :lbf: :lbf: :lbf:

FYI, I did go rogue and totally off-topic in some other who-knows-what-or-which,-top-shit-mental-thread around here recently, and I did tell bhops that at the next Michael Jackson doing the robot themed party I throw, I was like, hey bhops! we never spoke before, but you will totally be on my guestlist!

So anyway I'm just making this announcement that yeah MEBBE! I run my mouth sometimes, but yeah I just want to say that for ALL of posterity that NO MATTER WHAT the TOP APE MENTAL SHIT ON EARTH EVER happens, you ALWAYS get my last Rolo, Aztec.

And I mean, ALWAYS!! :love: :lbf::love::love:

At least you got the apostrophe in the right place. Benny does really give himself away with his poor grammar. The lost generation.
Pilgrimupnorth
yeah ok pilgrimupnorth don't get too excited about those apostrophes though when Surface still likes to throw around question marks like they're strippers trying to lose their bras

Grammar is as grammar does. But punctuation needs love 2

No date is given for this picture, but it's from a Hollywood Bowl sound check as posted on FB by SER.

FB_IMG_1510978229199.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom