Los Angeles CA - Hollywood Bowl (Oct. 26, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Irish Blood, English Heart / Is It Really So Strange? / Wedding Bell Blues / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Days Of Decision / Back On The Chain Gang / Yes, I Am Blind / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // I Won't Share You / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of @LifeIsVeryLong, Anon & setlist.fm

Last edited:
Therefore,you were not right when you were a fanboy and promoted M at every turn ?( no mention of money grabbing back then or concerns about the perceived racism)

Therefore, there is a very good chance you are wrong again.

And who cares Skinny. He has issues, we all know this. He lost friends, is lonely, still painful shy. It's not like he chooses to be like this. But you know what? So have I and it's the better person that has sympathy and doesnt try to hurt them even further. So go suck it Skinny.

What a petty f***er he is. Everyone's wrong but him. And since he can't sue, or has any grounds to, he just doubles down on his mentalism. f*** him, f*** racism.

How many places are left for him and Katsis now that don't know about what he's said and where there's money to be made from a Popeye tribute act?

And yet, you remain. You’re not giving any new information to anyone, nor helping anyone interpret the information that’s already there. If you hate the man so much, why are you here? In every single post, no less? For all your commentary and insult flinging at those who don’t hold your same opinions, why do you refuse to answer the question that’s been asked multiple times by multiple people: if you hate Morrissey so very much, why do you spend so much time and energy in these forums? Come on already, stop being elusive and answer the question.

So how many of you brainless turds still think he's not in it for the money?

You should have listened to me. I've been right about pretty much everything.

Still, if you want to turn up and invert your wallets while chanting 'Yes master' - your loss.

As opposed to turning up constantly on a forum to obsessively tell everyone how much you hate him... You still haven't addressed my question/observation...you’re not giving any new information to anyone, nor helping anyone interpret the information that’s already there. If you hate the man so much, why are you here? In every single post, no less? For all your commentary and insult flinging at those who don’t hold your same opinions, why do you refuse to answer the question that’s been asked multiple times by multiple people: if you hate Morrissey so very much, why do you spend so much time and energy in these forums? Come on already, stop being elusive and answer the question

He says that after every tour, release etc, to attempt to give the impression that he's still somehow top of the tree.

and you spout the same vomitic inanity here many multiple times per day via many multiple fake accounts, you tiresome dolt.

please go & suck on the exhaust of an 18 wheeler lorry, Peter.

D55472C5-32B1-4DD4-83A8-D013273BFAB4.jpeg

“Loving every second of life” ??????

Really, Peter?????? Ha ha ha , oh dear.

Who are you trying to convince? Us or yourself?

You clearly have no life & are clearly doing the very opposite of loving it.

You do make me laugh, though, so I suppose you serve some kind of purpose.

Still, I’d much prefer to see you leave this site forever & go in search of something, anything resembling a ‘life’

Just in...here's some more quality products from the 'Morrissey Signature Collection' you can buy at shows for $400 each

MN4nVGD.jpg
You should hang on to your Imodium. You're obviously in dire need of it. You need something to stop the flow that's flooding this site.?

no one is irritated. no one is angry. everyone is just laughing at him now. this is on no one else in the entire world but HIM.

people are going to pay up to $300 for albums by whoever the f*** and the artwork will be signed by steven patrick morrissey. that is mental
Banksy can do it.........

Son refuses to believe Dad’s assertion that there was a time when Morrissey wasn’t a twat

Morrissey-died-small.jpg

A teenage boy has poured scorn on his father’s assertion that there was a time that popular singer Morrissey wasn’t a massive twat.

Simon Williams, a nose hair topiarist from Chelmsford, mentioned that Morrissey was both a hero and a poet when he was growing up.

“Yeah, that’s just bollocks, though, isn’t it,” said a sceptical Simon Williams Jnr.

“I mean, Morrissey? The right-wing Brexit bloke who doesn’t like Pakistanis and thinks that Kevin Spacey is a brilliant man?

“The one who said your leather sofa is worse than the holocaust, that Morrissey? There is simply no way that he was ever not a twat. It’s just a scientific impossibility.”

Simon Jnr believed that his father was attempting to play a trick on him.

“Yeah, Dad’s such a nob, he’s always telling me stuff like that to wind me up. Like, there was a time he played for West Bromwich Albion or that Prince Phillip had a successful chart career.

“Or that there was a time when young people had a fair chance of a decent career and prospect of buying a house.

“He’s just mental.”

Simon Jnr’s father, Simon, repeated the assertion

“No, Morrissey was great. Meat is murder, Panic, The Queen is Dead. He was. Definitely.”

A flicker passes across his face.

“At least, I think he was. But it does seem that with everything he says and does nowadays, it’s likely that, in reality, he was always a massive twat and just used to be better at hiding it.”

He says that after every tour, release etc, to attempt to give the impression that he's still somehow top of the tree.

let’s take a moment to reminisce how you were holding court in Bradford in June 11, then bottled Vicar Street or was it Cork, the following month.
Chasing nazis indeed.

Look. I’m not a racist, I have a black friend.

Oh bless you. Mind, seeing as your status on here is as the thickest moron ever to prod a keyboard, are you sure that they are actually black? Anyway, you've been busy on here...is the day centre closed for refurbishment?

Son refuses to believe Dad’s assertion that there was a time when Morrissey wasn’t a twat

Morrissey-died-small.jpg

A teenage boy has poured scorn on his father’s assertion that there was a time that popular singer Morrissey wasn’t a massive twat.

Simon Williams, a nose hair topiarist from Chelmsford, mentioned that Morrissey was both a hero and a poet when he was growing up.

“Yeah, that’s just bollocks, though, isn’t it,” said a sceptical Simon Williams Jnr.

“I mean, Morrissey? The right-wing Brexit bloke who doesn’t like Pakistanis and thinks that Kevin Spacey is a brilliant man?

“The one who said your leather sofa is worse than the holocaust, that Morrissey? There is simply no way that he was ever not a twat. It’s just a scientific impossibility.”

Simon Jnr believed that his father was attempting to play a trick on him.

“Yeah, Dad’s such a nob, he’s always telling me stuff like that to wind me up. Like, there was a time he played for West Bromwich Albion or that Prince Phillip had a successful chart career.

“Or that there was a time when young people had a fair chance of a decent career and prospect of buying a house.

“He’s just mental.”

Simon Jnr’s father, Simon, repeated the assertion

“No, Morrissey was great. Meat is murder, Panic, The Queen is Dead. He was. Definitely.”

A flicker passes across his face.

“At least, I think he was. But it does seem that with everything he says and does nowadays, it’s likely that, in reality, he was always a massive twat and just used to be better at hiding it.”

nose hair topiarist?

So how many of you brainless turds still think he's not in it for the money?

You should have listened to me. I've been right about pretty much everything.

Still, if you want to turn up and invert your wallets while chanting 'Yes master' - your loss.
Right about everything? Like ‘it’s all over’ after world peace? Great call

Nazi Pete strikes again

L O L :laughing:

NealCassidy has deleted the twitter picture of Steven’s grubby merch stall.

Such a shame it’s now gone viral NealCassidy :clap::clap::clap:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
Fake news, it’s the original tweeter.
Wanker

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom