Los Angeles, CA - "The Late Late Show with James Corden" (Nov. 7, 2018) - Reminder/Reports

Morrissey is scheduled to appear on "The Late Late Show with James Corden" on Nov. 7, 2018.

Link posted by countthree:

Link posted by docinwestchester:

Link posted by Famous when dead:

Morrissey Pumps Up 'Late Late Show' With Lively Rendition of Pretenders' 'Back on the Chain Gang': Watch - Billboard

44847_Morrissey-corden-billboard-1548.jpg

Terence Patrick/CBS

Morrissey Late Show With James Pictures and Images (6 total) - Getty Images. Link via @ericacalil / Twitter.

44858_gettyimages-1059690836-1024x1024.jpg

Terence Patrick/CBS

Image posted by Famous when dead (from @officialmoz Tweet now reposted):

44804_44794_IMG_20181106_162121.jpg

Last edited:
Who is Diesel and what is his connection to Morrissey? I think that Morrissey's hairdresser Damon looks like an Italian version of Jake.

What is the Playboy intro footage thing?
I don't know who Diesel is sorry.

I think that they are talking about the video of the intro to the song "The Last of the Famous International Playboys" which was the third single released from Morrissey as a solo artist. It was a hit and it's a pretty well known song. I don't think that it has anything to do with 'Playboy' magazine or the late Hugh Hefner. See link:

By Solomon do they mean Solomon Walker a musician who worked with Morrissey? Gustavo Manzur is Morrissey's current keyboardist I think.

A 'mugwump' is a person who remains aloof or independent, especially from party politics. The Mugwumps were Republican political activists who bolted from the United States Republican Party by supporting Democratic candidate Grover Cleveland in the United States presidential election of 1884.

Morrissey is currently signed to a major record label isn't he?

They say that most human beings are "wretched creatures" - cursed by the sadness of being. Is this really true? I personally can't go along with this.

I believe that Morrissey was created by his earthly parents and by God.
I'm not sure who Solomon is. They might mean Solomon Walker I'm not sure?

I believe that Morrissey is still signed to BMG. BMG Rights Management GmbH which is an international music company focused on the management of music publishing, recording rights and music distribution. The company operates as a division of the international media conglomerate Bertelsmann. Formerly a major label, BMG relaunched in 2008 with a focus on music publishing and distribution. Étienne, stylised as étienne or étienne label, is Morrissey's imprint set up with BMG. The name comes from the French equivalent of Morrissey's first name. So Étienne is the French equivalent of Steven! Étienne Records are distributed by BMG, a unit of the German media giant Bertelsmann.

Do you know if "blood-bubbas" is the same as "blood brothers"? The word "bubbas" might be to do with babies or brothers?

For those that are interested these are the names of Morrissey's band members (November 2014 - Current):

- Lead Guitar / Rhythm Guitar: Boz Boorer & Jesse Tobias.
- Bass Guitar: Mando Lopez.
- Drums: Matt Walker.
- Keyboards / Percussion: Gustavo Manzur.
Thank you for this. Jesse Tobias is Mexican-American isn't he? I think that he has a cool look.
Jesse Tobias' Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Tobias

Mando Lopez is an interesting name. I wonder what his heritage is? I can't find a Wikipedia page specifically for him.

Gustavo Manzur is another interesting name. I wonder what his heritage is? Again, I can't find a Wikipedia page specifically for him.

Boz Boorer is English and he has his own Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boz_Boorer

Matt Walker is a Chicago-based musician/drummer. I'm guessing that he is American? Matt Walker has his own Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Walker_(drummer)

UK TV tonight: Sky One Late Show James Corden 'best of the week' includes Moz singing Chain Gang. 10.10pm.

So I reckon this fat foreigner is supposed to be this huge California Son fan that moved from Brittin to Moz Angeles just to live in the same city as The California Son and first he doesn't even mention The California Son as one of the top basketball players ever and he has cow tongue and other meats on the table. How can this this fat f*** be a California Son fan and why doesn't The California Son boycott his show inn nn nn nn nn n n n din't n n nnn cheers mate.

Tags
back on the chain gang single

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom