Love Is a Losing Game - cover

neo_1559

Hey everyone,

I've done a lot of Morrissey covers in the past and posted them on this forum and i've just covered Amy Winehouse's 'Love Is a Losing Game' thought you might like to take a look on the off chance that you're extremely bored! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. I do write my own however I've only been brave enough to upload one called 'nonesense rumination' :)

Thank you. I do write my own however I've only been brave enough to upload one called 'nonesense rumination' :)

I was the only one who listened
To your nonsense rumination

Very nice. Upload more! :) I subscribed to your channel. I'll be checking out the rest of your videos in the next few days. Love your Johnny Cash cover, That's Enough.

Do you perform at clubs?

haha very good. I'm trying to finish a few songs i've been working on for a while now so as soon as i'm happy with them i'll upload them too! thanks for checking my videos out, glad you like them :) I used to perform at clubs a lot when I lived back in England but I have since moved to Australia and haven't played live here yet, not sure if the Aussies are ready for me yet.....lol

haha very good. I'm trying to finish a few songs i've been working on for a while now so as soon as i'm happy with them i'll upload them too! thanks for checking my videos out, glad you like them :) I used to perform at clubs a lot when I lived back in England but I have since moved to Australia and haven't played live here yet, not sure if the Aussies are ready for me yet.....lol

Oh great. Listened to a bunch more last night.

You are very talented.

So you are enjoying some nice warm weather then? Nice.

Hope you are successful there.

Thank you, you're very kind :) it is lovely and hot down here which is hard to get used to especially at Christmas! I'm seeing morrissey live in a couple of days and it's going to be 33 degrees! :O

Tags
amy winehouse cover
Back
Top Bottom