Morrissey Central "LOVE IS ON ITS WAY BACK" (November 18, 2020)

IMG_0388_mynn1p.jpg

0-12_copy_c2uxlh.jpg

Links to an article via The Federalist entitled:
"You Can Fire Morrissey, But You Will Never Break His Spirit" by David Marcus.
Uncredited 'shopped images by Victor Esparza.
Regards,
FWD.

Quite interesting, re; proposed record label names.
I was thinking of something more robust, and difficult to eradicate, so scorpion or roach (cockroach) sprang to mind. But then I thought of phoenix, rising from the ashes.
I like the double R approach, it rolls off the tongue. Roach Records.

OR

Racist Records.

Either works.

I can’t stand this anymore. The rude comments about our son of God. Morrissey is a devout Catholic. His word is that of the one, true God. I pray to the Lord, our father that he finds peace and a new record deal. Only savages and sub-humans can deny his rightful place in the Holy Spirit of music and words. His bulbous salutation brings joy to the needy. His years of refusal cannot be denied. Ordinary boys may not grasp this but the true believers - those of us who follow him to the end - will surely live in the Kingdom of righteousness. No Chinese. No Muslims. No media. No phones. No pools. No pets (except cats. Cats are ok). ...and Kerrygold and cashmere. Those are fine, as well.
I can only presume that lockdown part 2 has given you way to much time on your hands...
I understand that people are struggling with it, may I suggest walking as a hobby, or even a jigsaw to ease your frustration and Boredom, rather than posting your pointless, obsessive views about morrissey fans...
At least us fans have something to focus on , unlike you, which I find rather sad.....
If you ever need a friendly ear, or a 5 minute chat, then let me know...
only 2 more weeks of lockdown so there is some light ... keep strong my friend....

I'm going to channel my inner @Nerak here and say that for anything like crowdfunding (or Patreon etc) to work for Morrissey he's going to have to seriously sort out his online and social media presence first. I also can't help thinking that he would feel that asking his fans for charity might be a little demeaning.
That's is not charity. It's an independent way of producing projects where the artists have full control of it. There's nothing wrong about it. But I guess Morrissey wouldn't do it. He rather not to publish anything rather than organising something like that. What it is a shame!

This forum might be the single greatest example of waste-cases on the planet. It’s definitely worth a coffee table book. Working on that. Please keep following the herd and trying to spin shit into gold. In the end, nobody will remember Melvis as anything other than a spoiled brat who squandered his career. As for you lot? AMAZING! Fawns of fiction. Lovers of losers. Farts in the wind. Not a clue about music and willing to throw it all down for a an ill-raised slug who’s only concern is the preservation of a myth that’s long been debunked.

Fak Arf.

Are you by any chance Nile the Vile, or somebody related to the Maher family??

Are you by any chance Nile the Vile, or somebody related to the Maher family??
Another loner just looking for some human contact..... you do have to feel for them, they have nothing going for them really other than to try to wind us good people up on solo......
I’ve already advised one earlier on today to take up an activity to relieve the boredom...
Draughts, or Ker-plunk.....
but this loon is past any help

Another loner just looking for some human contact..... you do have to feel for them, they have nothing going for them really other than to try to wind us good people up on solo......
I’ve already advised one earlier on today to take up an activity to relieve the boredom...
Draughts, or Ker-plunk.....
but this loon is past any help
Remember the t-shirt M is racist worn by Nile? For a moment I thought one of the Anons slagging off Morrissey in here could well be from that camp. Just a momentary feeling. So I asked.

But, I don't think replying to them is worth the time, though.

Remember the t-shirt M is racist worn by Nile? For a moment I thought one of the Anons slagging off Morrissey in here could well be from that camp. Just a momentary feeling. So I asked.

But, I don't think replying to them is worth the time, though.
Point taken... but it does seem as though they are taking over, so they do need to be knocked down a peg or two.....
I’m afraid I just can’t help myself really...
I don’t know of this Nile person

ist and ism records has a certain ring to it.

Another sad attempt by fringe right-wing media to claim Morrissey for their own purposes. "Not unlike Donald Trump, white progressives cannot understand the appeal of Moz because he is so foreign to them". What a load of B.S. And when was Benetton last relevant? "The old tired "Master of Mope cliche? This author has not a clue who Morrissey is or what he's about. As the band's T-shirts say: "f*** Trump".

Sheila .... never take the bow....
we shall be married immediately... and you can buy the ring ....
people like us shall live forever...
you... brighten up a cloudy wet Carlisle night...
come on Sheila ..... alabaster is crashing down.... save me. Save me.
You're a real poet, CB. 😉

This could be the way forward. Morrissey is an untouchable idol who should be free to behave as he chooses.
An army of Morrissey freedom fighters could crowd fund to create a label for Morrissey enabling him to be free from the constraints of agenda driven old fascist executives.
It could be called something like Great White Shark Records. Morrissey like the shark is vulnerable facing many challenges in the modern world and needs to be protected.

As Morrissey says the albums he has created over the last few years are the best in his career. We cannot stand back and allow the looney left to stop him while he is at the peak of his life. We will stand by him regardless and our minds will always be a brick wall to any criticism of Morrissey.

Fights for rights. Now just like then.

I honestly can't tell if this is sincere or a parody.

You're a real poet, CB. 😉
Girl..... I can only agree with you .... the likes of us just carry on , as ever
We never swallow their stupidity.. Why, we are just to clever, ain’t we.
Sweetness, I’m fed up off all the annos, thinking they have the 4king right to denounce US , I’ll never take that..... NEVER.... I am you, you are me , together we are MORRISSEY.
VIVA LOUGI FOM ARGENTINA, VIVA YOU, VIVA ME, MOZMAR, HOVIS, KAREN, GORDYBOY....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom