Official YouTube "Love Is On Its Way Out" & instant grat MP3 released (January 31, 2020)

moz.jpg

... available for download, when pre-ordered via https://morrissey.tmstor.es/
Maybe elsewhere too...

YouTube link courtesy of NickD & @Raphael Lambach:

Media items:

"Brian Wilson Speaks Out Against Beach Boys Concert At Trophy Hunting Convention

The Mike Love-led touring edition of the Beach Boys is scheduled to perform at the Safari Club International Convention in Reno, NV later this week. The SC International organization, which encourages trophy hunting for endangered species, will have Donald Trump Jr. as its keynote speaker.

A couple days ago, a Change.org petition was launched to encourage Love’s Beach Boys to drop out of the event. And Beach Boys co-founder Brian Wilson has posted the petition to his social media accounts.

“It has been brought to my attention that on Wednesday February 5, The Beach Boys touring group licensed by Mike Love are headlining at the Safari Club International Convention in Reno, Nevada,” he wrote in a tweet earlier today. “This organization supports trophy hunting, which Both Al [Jardine] and I are emphatically opposed to. There’s nothing we can do personally to stop the show, so please join us in signing the petition…”

Wilson and Love have not exactly seen eye-to-eye since Love started touring under the name on his own in 1998. Since the band’s 50th anniversary tour in 2012, they have not shared a stage to perform despite continuing to tour separately with fellow Beach Boys. The last time they were seen together was in July 2018 for a Q&A for their SiriusXM channel. In October 2018, Love appeared with President Trump at the White House."

https://www.stereogum.com/2072343/beach-boys-brian-wilson-mike-love-trophy-hunting-convention/news/

"10 Stories Highlighting the Horrors of the Trophy Hunting Industry

In 2015, the killing of Cecil the Lion shocked the world. An American trophy hunter paid tens of thousands of dollars to bow-hunt Cecil, a lion being studied by researchers and beloved by wildlife viewing tourists at Hwange National Park in Zimbabwe. Tragically, Cecil did not die right away and spent hours in agony before the hunter finished him off with a gunshot the next day.

While Cecil’s death illuminated the dark under-belly of the trophy hunting industry, unfortunately it didn’t end it, and trophy hunting still exists throughout the world today. We are still being bombarded with story after story of grisly acts against wild animals by trophy hunters."

More: https://www.onegreenplanet.org/anim...g-stories-highlight-horrors-of-industry-2020/

its not clear if Untruth fell into the Kmart cardboard compactor.:straightface:
its like the ending of that movie Once Upon a Time in America
its not clear if it happened or its just a floating Yoko Ono air bubble in the mind.:nomouth:
Oh yeah. The Yoko Ono kaleidoscope Untruth was looking through while trying to catch soap
bubbles with his smoking corn pipe near the fireplace. :fire: Untruth is a doctor of many talents.

there is voting for the commie candidate of the Dem party in Iowa tonight, Barnabys home place.;)
will you believe that the voting is delayed because someone snuck in a bottle of wine in a wheel chair:eek:
and collapsed on the floor!:swear
it would appear Barnaby is holding up the Commie vote.:censored:

Moz is on his way out
Moz is on his way out
Moz is broken down, he's on his way out

Moz is on his way out
Moz is on his way out
Moz is tired and he's on its way out

Did you see the headlines?
Did you see the hairlines?
Did you see the shameless self promotion?
Did you see the sad rich man photoshopping, pricing down t-shirts and merch?

But before he goes
Does he have the time to show us
Whats a heartfelt lyric like, whats it like, what,s it like

Take time, not everything has to rhyme
And gaze with fondness on
Viva Hate, Your Arsenal oooooooohhhhh
Vauxhall, Vauxhall ooooooooooooohhhhhh
Strangeways.

there is voting for the commie candidate of the Dem party in Iowa tonight, Barnabys home place.;)
will you believe that the voting is delayed because someone snuck in a bottle of wine in a wheel chair:eek:

Yep, I heard is was Ordinarydrunk who f***ed the whole thing up, again. :squiffy:

So I know the song has some resemblance to home is a question mark but it also kept reminding me of another song especially the Latin guitarist bit and finally it came to me. It’s earth is the loneliest planet. The songs kinda a musical mix of earth is and ?

So I know the song has some resemblance to home is a question mark but it also kept reminding me of another song especially the Latin guitarist bit and finally it came to me. It’s earth is the loneliest planet. The songs kinda a musical mix of earth is and ?
Yes, I can hear that too. The similarity to "Earth Is The Loneliest Planet" is also underlined by the wailing background vocals I think. (Which I like on both songs, mind you.)

Yes, I can hear that too. The similarity to "Earth Is The Loneliest Planet" is also underlined by the wailing background vocals I think. (Which I like on both songs, mind you.)

It was eating the inside of my mind trying to figure it out and then I was like well maybe I’ll just play world peace on Spotify and that was a no go. Finally in class it just came to me

The wheelchair was a diversion. :ahhh:
Barnaby was filibustering his way through the 'flatlands of Colorado' with Hobo Joe and his extensive wine collection. Ordinarydrunk is his chief advisor and keeps him sharp, Commie bunny suit and the works. Don't keep your hopes up, the next train is coming. :squiffy:

This is a Morrissey discussion forum, equal opportunity for everyone to discuss the Mozzer, good or bad.
I like that. Equal opportunity ambivalence. :thumb:
Like the song, "Love Is On Its Way Out," in fact. :):(:):(:):(

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom