Loving Morrissey and the Smiths too much?

This is simple. There's clearly a language barrier here, a misinterpretation. What I heard was that you're feeling depressed because you're very consumed by Morrissey and The Smiths and that the only thing that will help your mental status is to talk with him.

What I THINK you meant (and was unable to do so because of language or maybe even autocorrect fails) was that you are super obsessed (which is FINE cuz I sometimes, too, feel "obsessed" with Mozzer and I cannot shut up about him - poor Fred) and you wish you could talk about him all day long and get a shot at talking with him in person because you feel that would be the ultimate soothing thing for your over-Morrissey-stimulated brain (like mine).

Please don't be upset if we seemed concerned. We've seen at least one other fan decline drastically, mentally, in the past and some of us have personal experience with dangerous/deadly obsessions that have, or almost have, cost people their lives. I was genuinely concerned based on the phrasing you used in your initial comment. Please don't be offended and please feel free to PM me if you would like.

This is simple. There's clearly a language barrier here, a misinterpretation. What I heard was that you're feeling depressed because you're very consumed by Morrissey and The Smiths and that the only thing that will help your mental status is to talk with him.

What I THINK you meant (and was unable to do so because of language or maybe even autocorrect fails) was that you are super obsessed (which is FINE cuz I sometimes, too, feel "obsessed" with Mozzer and I cannot shut up about him - poor Fred) and you wish you could talk about him all day long and get a shot at talking with him in person because you feel that would be the ultimate soothing thing for your over-Morrissey-stimulated brain (like mine).

Please don't be upset if we seemed concerned. We've seen at least one other fan decline drastically, mentally, in the past and some of us have personal experience with dangerous/deadly obsessions that have, or almost have, cost people their lives. I was genuinely concerned based on the phrasing you used in your initial comment. Please don't be offended and please feel free to PM me if you would like.

Well its probably a combination of depression and obssesion.
I do get a bit defensive at times because i have been treated as an oddity before.
but i might have been a bit harsh, and for that i apologize.

maybe i should take a break from Morrissey

PS... my therapist alredy has enough material to work with me without having this on board.:p
Im the holy grail for brain doctors!

- - - Updated - - -

But No more posting threads on my behalf , i cant handle them

Well its probably a combination of depression and obssesion.
I do get a bit defensive at times because i have been treated as an oddity before.
but i might have been a bit harsh, and for that i apologize.

maybe i should take a break from Morrissey

PS... my therapist alredy has enough material to work with me without having this on board.:p
Im the holy grail for brain doctors!

- - - Updated - - -

But No more posting threads on my behalf , i cant handle them

Pfffft! Welcome to the club! No worries. I honestly think it was a gross misunderstanding. I think we got concerned and then you, rightfully so, got defensive. There's much that's lost on social media because you can't hear our tones or see our faces as we speak, you know. You weren't harsh. It was all blown out of proportion. At least the real scary users on here didn't get to you first. ;)

Don't take a break from Moz. Just ease up on him a bit. I find that helps.

Hang in there, kitten!

Pfffft! Welcome to the club! No worries. I honestly think it was a gross misunderstanding. I think we got concerned and then you, rightfully so, got defensive. There's much that's lost on social media because you can't hear our tones or see our faces as we speak, you know. You weren't harsh. It was all blown out of proportion. At least the real scary users on here didn't get to you first. ;)

Don't take a break from Moz. Just ease up on him a bit. I find that helps.

Hang in there, kitten!

Ah you are lovely

Get a life! From what little we know of Morrissey despite Autobiography he doesn't give two shits how obsessed you are with him, Frankie says Relax!

Back
Top Bottom