"Low In High School" enters the US Billboard vinyl albums chart at #1

#1 on Vinyl

Billboard Vinyl Albums chart (Dec. 9, 2017)

41557_billboard_vinyl_20171209.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
PEOPLE YES YES YES YES!! NO 1 Chart for the VINYL!!!!!!!!!
PEOPLE buy more CD and DOWNLOAD!!!!! MANY MORE!! maybe 10 cd and 10 download
NOT BUY SPOTIFY!!!
NOT READ FAKE NEWS!!

:confused:
december 9th? am i living in the past?

I wouldn’t blame you if you did, really.
I wish it would be possible.
Nothing wrong with the past.
Many times so much more interesting and to find out it actually was more surprising, moving and less boring than the present or even the disgusting future.
I know I am a sickening romantic.

Many times so much more interesting and to find out it actually was more surprising, moving and less boring than the present or even the disgusting future.
i see what you mean, quando, but i am honestly confused about this date. why are they two weeks ahead?
if you like to know how it feels to visit special moments in the past, there is this short story by tc boyle called "the relive box" which i can warmly recommend to you. https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/03/17/the-relive-box

I'd pick summer 1989 to see The Cure Prayer Tour concert again. Probably still the best concert I've been to (including numerous Moz concerts). In their prime back then with Disintegration.

I'd pick summer 1989 to see The Cure Prayer Tour concert again. Probably still the best concert I've been to (including numerous Moz concerts). In their prime back then with Disintegration.

That is my favourite Cure album!!
By the way, I do like their first singles a lot too but regarding “the present or current climate” do you think they would release “Killing An Arab”?
Not saying they should or shouldn’t.

That is my favourite Cure album!!
By the way, I do like their first singles a lot too but regarding “the present or current climate” do you think they would release “Killing An Arab”?
Not saying they should or shouldn’t.
No way. They'd be destroyed if they did. In recent years they changed the lyrics in concert to 'killing another' to avoid causing violence or being seen to incite hatred.

i see what you mean, quando, but i am honestly confused about this date. why are they two weeks ahead?
if you like to know how it feels to visit special moments in the past, there is this short story by tc boyle called "the relive box" which i can warmly recommend to you. https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/03/17/the-relive-box
Thank you Lantern for that link. I loved the story. Loved it. Maybe we should hope a box like that never gets invented.

FAO: Quando, Acton and lanterns, please stay on topic.

You can discuss about The Cure in off-topic.

Thanks.
Ffs 95% of comments are off topic. Its the way people's minds work. Like telling a two year old to colour within the lines.

Man, Charlie Brown has been solid.

FAO: Quando, Acton and lanterns, please stay on topic.

You can discuss about The Cure in off-topic.

Thanks.
i can see that you are telling me in the above-mentioned post to discuss the cure in the off-topic section. i'd be interested to know why you think i want to discuss the cure at all. an early reply will oblige. thanks.

december 9th. the world has gone crazy and nobody seems to care. well, why should i then?

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom