Low in high school leak (go to page 9 or 10)

Bunch of bollocks, locked behind one of those surveys.. doubt it's legit

There are many, many sites since mid Oct that have promised the 'leaked' album.
Either under Low In High School Rar / Zip/ Torrent / MP3 320....et al.
They almost all link / redirect to a notorious site that hides behind signup or survey walls.
It's all garbage currently.
Regards,
FWD.

Still no sign of a leak!

@ The Internet I am VERY disappointed in you! VERY DISAPPOINTED!!! Looks like we'll have to wait another bloody week then!

This is just unbelievable... normally, when the journalists have it, so do we!! I spent the summer aching for LCD Soundsystem's new LP to drop. It did finally leak a few days before release, but the wait was excruciating. At least then, there weren't the amount of promo CDs flying around that there are here!!! :lbf:

"World Peace Is None of Your Business" was leaked two weeks earlier. Now I expected something similar, what a disappointment!

So disappointing. It's probably not even worth it now. We may as well just wait and hear it all together.

How about you stop acting like a bunch of baby bitches and wait for the release date to buy the album like you're meant to?

How about you stop acting like a bunch of baby bitches and wait for the release date to buy the album like you're meant to?

Oi! Don't you bloody sit there pretending you can wait!!! And we've all bloody preordered it you maniac!

It's crazy there hasn't been a leak yet, thought I'd have heard it by now. I remember Years of Refusal seemed to leak months in advance. Everyone who has a copy is being a goody two shoes it seems :lbf:

Is it immoral to download if you’ve bought multiples copies?

Back
Top Bottom