Low in high school leak (go to page 9 or 10)

In conclusion, the first half of this LP is the best he's been for some time. If the second half had been better then this would be better than World Peace by a country mile.

It's a strong album except one or two weaker songs. Israel is a good song but it deserves a better end with horns , violins etc. Frustrating

and now it’s time for a half time report!! (Jertzei style)

Half way there, a lot better than I was expecting and much more flowing than the last (which I have almost erased from memory, not a fan!)
Only heard what was put out on social channels previously not live. I feel the same about Art-hounds, the live version (in person at Brixton and later a hundred times on YouTube) were my favourite thing he’s ever done solo. The studio version pales in comparison. I can hope it will ever be played live again!

Right back to the action!

This is driving me crazy. But I'm happy for you guys. Is it 4 o'clock yet? I need to get home and hear this.

A solid 3/10 from me. Enjoyed this less than anything since Kill Uncle. It's certainly well produced but the songs themselves just don't appeal ( to me ) at all , either musically or even lyrically.

And , just very quickly, pro-Zionism really isn't my thing at all .

Last edited:
My Love is a Morrissey classic, Israel is fantastic. I think musically this is quite different for Moz, more experimental and who knows where this might lead for future albums!

It's good to hear something positive about that song. It's all been negative.

Just heard it, sounds great to me. Not typical Morrissey song at all.
Morrissey's voice is incredible throughout.
Very strong record (first listen)
Gets an 8/10

I haven't heard the whole thing yet but it's really shaping up to be his best since ROTT. He sounds the best he has since 2006-2007. I liked WPINOYB but his vocal performances on that were rather shaky and inconsistent.

A chacun son gout. It's full of mono-speed clunkers, with ill-thought out cod-political doggerel. It's awful.

On the plus side, his voice sounds good, but that's it. Its dreadful.

P.S. vote it down all you like, I'll keep reposting my views, and you're gonna have to keep doing it. How DARE anyone have a differing view.

A chacun son gout. It's full of mono-speed clunkers, with ill-thought out cod-political doggerel. It's awful.

On the plus side, his voice sounds good, but that's it. Its dreadful.

P.S. vote it down all you like, I'll keep reposting my views, and you're gonna have to keep doing it. How DARE anyone have a differing view.

Are you a 13 years old child ? The only skinny thing here is your brain maybe

01 My Love, I’d Do Anything for You - 7/10
02 I Wish You Lonely - 7/10
03 Jacky’s Only Happy When She’s Up on the Stage - 9/10
04 Home Is a Question Mark - 9/10
05 Spent the Day in Bed - 5/10 (I hate this song, sorry)
06 I Bury the Living - 7/10
07 In Your Lap - 8/10
08 The Girl from Tel-Aviv Who Wouldn’t Kneel - 6.5/10 (it was too long for me)
09 All the Young People Must Fall in Love - 6/10 (neutered production)
10 When You Open Up Your Legs - 7/10 (also neutered)
11 Who Will Protect Us From the Police? - 8/10 (ELECTRO!!??!?!? f*** YEAH)
12 Israel - not there yet :3

Pretty much agree with these ratings, but I'd give "My Love" and "Open your legs" an 8/10.
Israel an 8/10 also.

You want to blank out views that don't align with yours. It won't happen.

Oh well,no, you can think whatever you want on the album, it's all up to you , thankfully. But don't act as a kid
What's the point of posting several times the same meaningless message ?

Well, at least the chorus to HIAQ is a bit better ... still not great. The "dunno" bit just gets me. Its so jarring, it doesn't feel like it should be slowed down to "don't know" rather than sounding like its being fired out with a sneeze or something.

Only up to HIAQ though. My Love is brilliant, bombastic and over the top and so good!

Back
Top Bottom