"Low In High School" pre-order and tracklisting at Mporium (9 bundles)

Just received an email from MPorium about the opening of pre-orders for Low In High School:

https://uk.mporium.org/
https://us.mporium.org/

Tracklisting is shown as:
  1. My Love, I’d Do Anything For You
  2. I Wish You Lonely
  3. Jacky’s Only Happy When She’s Up On The Stage
  4. Home Is A Question Mark
  5. Spent The Day In Bed
  6. I Bury The Living
  7. In Your Lap
  8. The Girl From Tel-Aviv Who Wouldn’t Kneel
  9. All The Young People Must Fall In Love
  10. When You Open Your Legs
  11. Who Will Protect Us From The Police
  12. Israel
40746_6_800_2048x2048.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He always has such intriguing titles. So far, I'm most looking forward to hearing:

My Love, I'd Do Anything For You
I Wish You Lonely
Spent The Day In Bed
In Your Lap
When You Open Your Legs (which is sure to be either/both hilarious and devastatingly, accurately morbid.)

Just listened to STDIB and although its a bit lightweight I think I like it. The funny thing is that if everyone else spent the day in bed with no bus, boss, or train we wouldn't have any money to buy his new album. Plus the world would disintegrate faster than it already is. Unless he means do it occasionally. An idle life is no life.

I think he just means take a day and a break and not spend your life in bed. He himself obviously adheres to a schedule, that's a large part of touring, and works. I mean hes almost sixty and is still putting out albums when he could probably easily just stay in bed. I agree it's not super weighty but it's the single and will probably work better for it

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I pre-ordered the album via google play, but no sign of instant download of the single. Does anyome else have the same problem?

when you open your legs.what a title.it should have been shut your legs theres a draft.

Shorts and supports and faulty shower heads
At track and field we dreamt of our beds
In the bleachers you sit with your legs spread, smiling
"Here's one thing you'll never have"

Can I just say, is there even a point to Moz's new 'official' website? Nothing on there about any of this...

Can I just say, is there even a point to Moz's new 'official' website? Nothing on there about any of this...

I'm guessing that most of the info that'll come from that site will be from email. I think someone mentioned they got an email about vinyl variants, green and a clear, for sale at certain stores

Just got this from 'official' moz g-mail ~

"There is also the opportunity for fans to purchase a limited edition transparent green vinyl LP from independent record stores and HMV.
All vinyls come in gatefold packaging.
A limited edition clear 7” vinyl of Spent The Day In Bed will also be available from 27th October and can be pre-ordered now."

í am going green.

cannot find any pre-order link for 7" vinyl single...

Any link for the green?

The album will be released digitally and in physical formats: CD, coloured vinyl and limited edition cassette. Limited vinyl formats and bundles will be available via the Mporium, with the vinyl in different colours with lyrics and sleeve notes in French (blue), Spanish (transparent orange) and Japanese (transparent yellow). The Mporium will also stock a limited edition 7” box set with clear vinyl. There is also the opportunity for fans to purchase a limited edition transparent green vinyl from independent record stores and HMV. All vinyls come in gatefold packaging. A limited edition clear 7” vinyl of Spent The Day In Bed will also be available from 27th October and can be pre-ordered now.

LOW IN HIGH SCHOOL' US TOUR ANNOUNCED
New York, Washington, DC, Philadelphia, Chicago, Denver, Salt Lake City, Phoenix, Detroit, San Francisco, Seattle, Boston, St. Louis, Los Angeles, Paso Robles, CA, and Portland, OR.

my goodness, the whole setlist sounds more like a parody setlist. this is a joke, right?

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom