"Low In High School" reviews (Boston Globe, Suississimo, The Skinny, Norman Records, Glasswerk)

Morrissey’s ‘Low in High School’: a boy and his dogma by Terence Cawley - Boston Globe. Link posted by I_Am_A_Disco_Dancer (original post).

Happy Christmoz, track by track review by David Glaser (4 of 5 stars) - Suississimo. Link from an anonymous person.

Morrissey – Low in High School: The Smiths' frontman returns with an 11th solo album that's by turns overwrought and underdeveloped (2 of 5 stars) by Lewis Wade - The Skinny. Link posted by I_Am_A_Disco_Dancer (original post).

"Low In High School" review by Simon / Staff Review (2 of 5 stars) - Norman Records. Link posted by Irregular Regular (original post).

"Low In High School" review by R. Jackson (8 / 10) - Glasswerk Magazine. Link from Ray.

Related item:

Last edited:
this political shit is exhausting , he has mainfested his unloveable self into a punching bag.....bring back 90’s Moz, at least the music was bearable then...

“...perhaps Morrissey would be better off avoiding complex geopolitical issues.”

That’s the understatement of the year. His Mozjesty has the political sensitivity of a wooden chair.

Now I will sit back and relax while I wait for the die hard fans to explain to me why that is a good thing.

I can’t help but think if Morrissey was never given the key to the city of Tel Aviv, there would be a Free Palestine Anthem on his new album.

It could have gone either way.

Wowww, can you under estimate his opinions more than that? Bullshit!
"Israel" is an amazing and accurate song from a person who's been here for several times and knows what he is writing about.
Let me guess you know Israel only from CNN.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom