Magnificent Moz - SER latest shopped image on Facebook

Re: Magnificent Moz - SER latest shopped image on Facebook.

View attachment 34966View attachment 34967
Pardon my cynicism, but this looks dire.
Sam has obviously got a new freeware photo editor.
Possibly the least flattering 'art' featuring Moz yet.
Did Sam miss the fax regarding Moz not having any 'legitimate' facebook pages?
There's nowhere to go but down...
Regards,
FWD

That is absolutely laughable. I'm a complete amateur, and I can do far better than this.

By the way, like the way it says "UNSMITH" behind.

Last edited:
this could have been bitchin', if say, dicartwright had gotten her hands on it. sam is either legally blind or disrespectfully oblivious to the quality of work that should be coming out of camp moz, given morrissey's sizable contribution to the arts over the last 30+ years.

Whan that aprill with his shoures soote
The droghte of march hath perced to the roote,
And bathed every veyne in swich licour
Of which vertu engendred is the flour;
Whan zephirus eek with his sweete breeth
Inspired hath in every holt and heeth
Tendre croppes, and the yonge sonne
Hath in the ram his halve cours yronne,
And smale foweles maken melodye,
That slepen al the nyght with open ye
(so priketh hem nature in hir corages);
Thanne longen folk to goon on pilgrimages,
And palmeres for to seken straunge strondes,
To ferne halwes, kowthe in sondry londes;
And specially from every shires ende
Of engelond to caunterbury they wende,
The hooly blisful martir for to seke,
That hem hath holpen whan that they were seeke

Oh Moses, smell the roses. Just dreadful.

Bless your heart for being so honest about your advanced age, just like Morrissey. The majority of his fan bass is comprised of the elderly and/or the mentally unstable (he sure does try to convince everyone otherwise though, doesn't he?! Give it up already!). A million mercis for giving us more of a voice in this fake, youth-obsessed age. SENIOR SOLIDARITY, SEÑOR MOZ!

The latest in a long line of pieces of crap from Trav Esty Rayner

siIJy53.jpg

Is Sam being paid by MI5 to break Moz from within. Like Yoko and John. It's highly likely that Moz knows nothing of this. It's heartbreaking. It's hard to tell a family member they are untalented. But he will have to be cruel to be kind. Save yourself Moz.

Is Sam being paid by MI5 to break Moz from within. Like Yoko and John. It's highly likely that Moz knows nothing of this. It's heartbreaking. It's hard to tell a family member they are untalented. But he will have to be cruel to be kind. Save yourself Moz.

He doesn't have to tell Sam he is untalented. All he has to say is that he is going in a new direction or something. But really it's more unkind to allow Sam to make a fool of both of them by posting these garbage photoshops. He ought to send Sam to a some good school. Sam apparently must not have any art education at all. It would enrich his life even to send him to apprentice for someone. There have to be people that would hire Sam as a favor and then he have to work and produce or they would very quickly let him know that the random things he's doing are just not good. Maybe it's like a joke and we take it too seriously? Maybe Morrissey doesn't care. What was his last good album cover? Swords was horrible. Years of Refusal is ugly. Morrissey doesn't care about his lyrics or his artwork. Quarry had really good lyrics whatever you think of the production. Anyway, I liked the Southpaw cover but you really have to go back further than that. I get that The Smiths had cover stars and Morrissey has Morrissey, but it's either a joke, where he's holding a violin or a machine gun, or something that looks like a random snapshot taken to use up the film. Swords looks like he's been caught taking a dump in the woods.
And Sam... I mean, he is apparently this privileged person who lacks taste, depth, integrity...shame, even, and you can't blame him for going "Here uncle Morrissey, I made you a picture," but those things should be hung on the refrigerator and not associated with any public image campaign, which is what they appear to be.

The Matt one looks okay. Looks like he lost patience with all the other ones. Should've just asked Dicartright to do it. :straightface:

Obviously there will be no Bowie statement then. I just don't know whether to be pleased or disappointed that the 'artist' known as SER hasn't released a photo montage of Morrissey's face badly stuck on Bowie's body, as a 'tribute'.

I simply adore that photo. I also love Billy the Kid. Ps. A member of The Smiths giving you a nod does not mean they respect you. Haha.

Someone needs to shot the midget pug face.
Kill Uncle indeed

Look at Davids clever off spring Duncan and compare him to this thick bag of shit

Re: Magnificent Moz - SER latest shopped image on Facebook.

That is absolutely laughable. I'm a complete amateur, and I can do far better than this.

By the way, like the way it says "UNSMITH" behind.
Can you make David T as Sugarfoot because it's terribly unfair for Sam to just erase him like that.

Or Mike Joyce

He doesn't have to tell Sam he is untalented. All he has to say is that he is going in a new direction or something. But really it's more unkind to allow Sam to make a fool of both of them by posting these garbage photoshops. He ought to send Sam to a some good school. Sam apparently must not have any art education at all. It would enrich his life even to send him to apprentice for someone. There have to be people that would hire Sam as a favor and then he have to work and produce or they would very quickly let him know that the random things he's doing are just not good. Maybe it's like a joke and we take it too seriously? Maybe Morrissey doesn't care. What was his last good album cover? Swords was horrible. Years of Refusal is ugly. Morrissey doesn't care about his lyrics or his artwork. Quarry had really good lyrics whatever you think of the production. Anyway, I liked the Southpaw cover but you really have to go back further than that. I get that The Smiths had cover stars and Morrissey has Morrissey, but it's either a joke, where he's holding a violin or a machine gun, or something that looks like a random snapshot taken to use up the film. Swords looks like he's been caught taking a dump in the woods.
And Sam... I mean, he is apparently this privileged person who lacks taste, depth, integrity...shame, even, and you can't blame him for going "Here uncle Morrissey, I made you a picture," but those things should be hung on the refrigerator and not associated with any public image campaign, which is what they appear to be.

It will never happen but if there are future Moz releases then the cover artwork should be non Moz images. There is a wealth of amazing photos out there, including stills from some of Moz's favourite films. His self obsession was once his saving grace but now is his nemesis. He needs to cut free of all the yes men and his relations. He should be using his down time to record as guest on other albums. But that will never happen.

Oh Sammy ! What a waste of spunk you are !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Benny that's the mirror you're looking at.

This image may be utter crap but even this is more impressive than the drivel you spew.

Obviously there will be no Bowie statement then. I just don't know whether to be pleased or disappointed that the 'artist' known as SER hasn't released a photo montage of Morrissey's face badly stuck on Bowie's body, as a 'tribute'.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sam did do so and was about to post it on Facebook, but uncle got wind of it and stopped it.

Maybe it's like a joke and we take it too seriously?

You think? Honest to god. By the looks of these boards, some of you seem to lack even an ounce of humor. It's just a photoshopped picture made for fun, not an album cover.

Morrissey doesn't care about his lyrics

Yes he does. They don't live up to your expectations or opinion. What is your favorite Morrissey song, and even further, what is your favorite lyric within that particular song?

Quarry had really good lyrics whatever you think of the production.

That's a matter of opinion. Lyrically, I prefer ROTT, and I actually like the album cover, too.

Anyway, I liked the Southpaw cover but you really have to go back further than that. I get that The Smiths had cover stars and Morrissey has Morrissey, but it's either a joke, where he's holding a violin or a machine gun, or something that looks like a random snapshot taken to use up the film.

Do tell, what is your favorite Morrissey album cover? Also, what would you, personally, like for him to do for his next album cover? What would make it all better for you?

If Morrissey was "Uncle Steven" to you, wouldn't you feel proud? Sam adores his uncle, both of his nephews do. He treats them like they're his own children. When I read posts like this, I feel there must be a deep rooted jealousy inside. People have nothing good to say about Sam, ever. Like a lot of people, it seems to me he likes to play on his computer and create pictures in Photoshop - for the hell of it. Morrissey finds a few of them humorous and allows them to be posted on TTY. So what? The solo community then blows it completely out of proportion. If you'll recall the last controversial picture Sam made was never put on TTY; it was only ever posted to his personal FB page, yet...

I really liked his photo that was used on billboards and posters last year for professional advertising. He also shot a few great shows as well, and made them available on YouTube for the fans who couldn't be there.

Give the the guy a break.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom