Maladjusted re-release..

yep, Mikey Farrell was me favorite too. ever since that 2004 tour.

Re: Yay!

yes but it would still be in your CD rack though wouldn't it? Wait lemme go check..... phew mine's still there.

On 30th October TTY published a statement that remastered and redesigned Maladjusted would be re-released in 2009.

Do you think they'll shorten (or remove :p) Alma Matters? It could do without Roy's Keen as well. Will Sorrow Will Come To An End be included?
He needs standards. :p

Edit: Everything else is pretty good (apart from Trouble which is excellent :)) and it will be nice to get rid of the cover!

Are you kidding? Alma Matters is a great song and a great single (strange video though)
Roy's Keen is ok too while I'm at it. "Sorrow..." was on the USA release which I have.

Re: Yay!

On 30th October TTY published a statement that remastered and redesigned Maladjusted would be re-released in 2009.

I never really had a problem with the design of Maladjusted. Ok it's a slightly odd pose but I really like the silver sleeve and the green font on it. I'll take the Maladjusted sleeve over any of the Quarry and ROTT sleeves any day.

It's weird I never really liked the Southpaw sleeve but since seeing the new Paw sleeve I actually like the old one better. Maybe if Moz had done that new sleeve with the Southpaw colours of orange and green it may have fitted in better. Just my opinion.

There are good songs on it. And I like Kill Uncle too. I don't understand why some people spend their time criticizing them.:(

Because the whiney f***s here complain about EVERY f***ING THING. If it's something THEY don't like, they trash it to no end, which i don't understand. No matter what the f*** it is, a new release, re release,box set, book, whatever, they f***ing whine and f***ing complain about how bad it is, how they wont buy it, how they don't care about it, how Morrissey is gay, etc. Why are you even Morrissey fans then? you bunch of whiney f***s?

Alot of these stupid f***s are too busy complaining about everything to realize that Maladjusted's a wonderful disc.

(and i dont get a f***ity fack fick, if Morrissey doesn't like it, slogged it off, or doesn;t like certain tracks).

Now, shut the f*** up about how much you f***ing hate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
How could anyone not like Alma Matters?

the opening lines are some of my favorites

You know, I don't really think "most people" dislike Maladjusted at all. In fact, most people applaud it. I think it's just the fact that it was one of those "in between" releases, being put out right before Morrissey's "wilderness" era, where he disappeared for a while. It was released on a new label; the cover wasn't very striking; he lost his quiff during this period (lol) and so on. It's kind of just... there, and out of print for the most part, making it difficult for most people to locate (it was the last Morrissey album I bought, and I even had trouble locating it on eBay!)

Now, if it had looked something like this, maybe it would have gained more recognition.

malje2.jpg

(Use your imagination :p)

How could anyone not like Alma Matters?

the opening lines are some of my favorites

Yeah I'm with you on that one. When this single came out I was living in in london and I just had the CD player on repeat constantly. PLus 2 amazing B sides of which "I can have both" is now one of my all time fave Moz songs ever! and to boot it is the last true to form sleeve design.

Reissues

The Southpaw reissue is set for January 26, 2009. We haven't heard anything about it since the release date was announced, though. Is it still on?

And now Maladjusted is reissued.

mal2009.PNG

1. "Maladjusted"
2. "Alma Matters"
3. "Ambitious Outsiders"
4. "Trouble Loves Me"
5. "Papa Jack"
6. "Ammunition"
7. "Wide to Receive"
8. "Roy's Keen"
9. "He Cried"
10. "Sorrow Will Come in the End"
11. "Satan Rejected My Soul"

Re: Reissues

When is a re-issue of Vauxhall coming out??

Why are there no B-sides/extra tracks on Maladjusted??

- J

The Southpaw reissue is set for January 26, 2009. We haven't heard anything about it since the release date was announced, though. Is it still on?

And now Maladjusted is reissued.

mal2009.PNG

1. "Maladjusted"
2. "Alma Matters"
3. "Ambitious Outsiders"
4. "Trouble Loves Me"
5. "Papa Jack"
6. "Ammunition"
7. "Wide to Receive"
8. "Roy's Keen"
9. "He Cried"
10. "Sorrow Will Come in the End"
11. "Satan Rejected My Soul"

After the three unreleased tracks on Southpaw Redux, I was expecting something more than this. Hopefully, if this is not inaccurate, it will be an impetus for those with the big noses who know to leak Kit and I Know Who I Love on the Net since we're apparently not going to get the opportunity to hear them on a legitimate release.

Cheers,
Jamie

After the three unreleased tracks on Southpaw Redux, I was expecting something more than this. Hopefully, if this is not inaccurate, it will be an impetus for those with the big noses who know to leak Kit and I Know Who I Love on the Net since we're apparently not going to get the opportunity to hear them on a legitimate release.

Cheers,
Jamie

Paging Mr.Reynolds....Mr.Reynolds....paging Mr.Reynolds....
;)

This is "Maladjusted":

9e3b228348a053ec92dfe010.L.jpg

That other thing is "Maladjusted" with imposter photos stuck on 11 years later.

Similarly, this ain't "Viva Hate":
Viva_Hate_Re_Release.jpg

This is:

200px-Morrissey-Viva_Hate.jpg

Theo,

The difference is the Viva Hate cover doesn't suck. It's awesome. The Maladjusted and Southpaw Grammar covers, not so much. So I'm glad for the new covers and I'm glad for new Southpaw tracks, but yeah, this 1997 remaster seems rather gratuitous to me.

Tags
lolsuit
Back
Top Bottom