Morrissey Central "Mamma Lay Softly" (August 15, 2020)

"The flowers of solace, comfort and consolation that have arrived at Beechmount - my mother's home for over 30 years, and now, her premature place of rest, are all so Hindu sundar; so beautiful; so expensive; so lavish; so glamorous; so much more than I ever expected that anyone anywhere would bestow on my mother. For my own life I don't care anything, but how my worldwide friends have regarded my mother with such great respect and faithful love is a gift to me that no success, triumphs or riches could match.

I send you what remains of my love, and I hope that we all survive so that one day, one way, the halls of music and free expression will never again hold the power to exercise their malicious deception that keeps us apart."

Morrissey
14 August 2020.

Update:
Central add some more floral tribute images:

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the Kerrygold troll really about the Israel rider?

It's one of the least demanding riders I've seen.

Is the Kerrygold troll really about the Israel rider?

It's one of the least demanding riders I've seen.

You should see Clapton's rider: "Goldfish" "Mint Milanos" and "Vitamin Water" and then I routinely am chided for demanding Pellegrino in GLASS bottles. I can't drink water from plastic. It tastes weird!

Last edited:
Sending so much love and hugs and some friendly kisses on the cheek to Steven. Love you, sweetheart. Stay strong, Im with you even I am actually with Clapton ( but only for one more month) Thank god!

Than why type your comment and reply as if it was about me.

Yeah, it is.

Because you were comparing me to someone who was posting hatred.

No it's not. It's like saying HMV shouldn't have advertised his record. He's still an artist.

Honestly am shocked by the number of people here saying horrible things about Morrissey. It's very sad.

It's been the same stuff for years - even the one who thinks Morrissey can't be a songwriter because he doesn't take a music credit...

YEARS.

It's like limbo. With wailing & rattling chains made of Kerrygold foil.

Honestly am shocked by the number of people here saying horrible things about Morrissey. It's very sad.
Agreed - one of the reasons I left solo a few years ago. Not sure I made the right decision coming back. The man just lost his mother and I can't believe some of the awful things that are being posted. What the hell is wrong with some of you people? I am astounded...

Agreed - one of the reasons I left solo a few years ago. Not sure I made the right decision coming back. The man just lost his mother and I can't believe some of the awful things that are being posted. What the hell is wrong with some of you people? I am astounded...

I've got to say that I genuinely think Morrissey is a very nice man. I absolutely adore him.

Elvis Presley "Mama Liked The Roses":

Elvis Presley "Danny Boy" (the tune is the traditional Irish melody called the "Londonderry Air"):

"I cannot tell why He, whom angels worship" Christian hymn set to the traditional Irish melody of the "Londonderry Air":

Last edited:
Welcome to freedom, Morrissey.

you left at the right time because its been carnage on here for the last few years.leave while you still have the chance.its the same dozen people who ruin it for the rest of us.

Elvis Presley "Mama Liked The Roses":

Elvis Presley "Danny Boy" (the tune is the traditional Irish melody called the "Londonderry Air"):

"I cannot tell why He, whom angels worship" Christian hymn set to the traditional Irish melody of the "Londonderry Air":

elvis died 43 years ago yesterday,i was a 13 year old on a train to glasgow for my school uniform when i found out.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom