Manchester Castlefield Bowl (July 7, 8) confirmation, on sale this week - Morrissey Central

Confirmation - Morrissey Central
May 20, 2018

Morrissey tickets go on sale this week for

Manchester Castlefield Bowl, Saturday July 7th.

Manchester Castlefield Bowl, Sunday July 8th

Events will be 100% vegan/vegetarian.

I think the reality is, in Great Britain, and Europe, far too many animal rights advocates tend to have a disturbing attraction to fascist groups.

You, for example.

Hitler was a vegetarian, and promoted animal rights, and it still seems that traces of it are lingering in the atmosphere among Nationalist, and Nazi splinter groups. Morrissey endorsed Marie Le Pen of The National Front who spoke out in favor of animal welfare; which is no doubt the reason she secured Morrissey's endorsement This, along with the generic conservative distaste for immigrants, and other cultures.

Britain First also uses animal rights propaganda to attract fringe types without a political home, who treat it as a single voting issue. Morrissey the mark.

Morrissey sees meat eaters the way Hitler saw Jews. He's compared them to sub-humans, child molesters, the reason for war, and even supported the Animal Liberation Front's terrorism.

Hitler claimed that his disgust for the frailties of other humans was why he loved his dog more. A man who directed the murders of infants, and children had a soft spot for other living things. How sweet, and how...familiar.
Well made points. The irony was also Hitler banned vivisection of animals but encouraged his party to do the most inhumane experiments on Jews without anaesthetic.

at first glance I thought he was playing a couple of dates in Castleford , too expensive if the set list is similar to recent I wont be bothering, boz must just be topping his pension up as much as he can

I shall write a letter to Andy Burnham and demand he declares Morrissey day for these performances. :laughing:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Regardless of any other crap, Castlefield Bowl is a fine place to see a show.

And if his political views put you off giving him your hard earned money, there's loads of places nearby where you can see the whole thing for free.

Doors open 4pm.
Intro music 4-6pm
Special extended YouTube video collection 6-9pm
Moz on stage 9:05pm

I keep telling you all. It's about money, and nothing else. He'll get his fingers burned here.

The promoters might - he won’t.
He’ll get his guarantee , plus possibly a share of the gate receipts ( to use boxing parlance).

Regardless of any other crap, Castlefield Bowl is a fine place to see a show.

And if his political views put you off giving him your hard earned money, there's loads of places nearby where you can see the whole thing for free.

Probably cheaper to pull the emergency chord on the train, would be a great view from up there but yes you are right lots of places to watch for free if you know the area.

Not if you’re going to be on the bandwagon again.

He prefers you to watch his favourite music videos on the big screen. This way the support act won't infect him with a sneeze and he gets more wedge. Every little helps you know.
£75:00 :eek:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

The Loons will never recover from having these dates announced, so soon after their prediction
of the end of Moz career.o_O

If you have no job or money, and dont mind watching at a distance from where the stage looks
like a molecule, I suppose you can go sit with Surface and fam. on plastic buckets.
S will show up and request you burn notes, knowing full well nobody has any notes otherwise
they would have proper seating.doh:

Ticket links yet?

I am flying from Chicago to see The Cure's 40th Anniversary set in Hyde Park, London. Then taking the train the next morning to Manchester to see Mozza!

I am going to see The Cure as well, but will not be going to Manchester. £71?!? The guy is having a laugh. £71 for The Cure, Interpol, Ride, Slowdive, etc. is a bargain. But £71 for a 85 min Morrissey show with the same shitty set list, in a shitty venue, with likely more of his shitty comments? No thanks!

£71.50? f***in 'ell. I wouldn't pay that to see the second coming of Jesus in a field in Manchester - never mind a jaded old curmudgeon like Moz.

Oh my!!! I said in one of the threads that this would be the perfect venue for him. I saw James there last year, and it was outstanding. If I don’t manage to get tickets on Friday there will be tears!

So will James be supporting?
That would be a fitting support after a good 30 years!

That would make my year! Saw James last night in Halifax, what a gig. James and Morrissey at CB would be amazing.

Uncle skinny, you really are an utter c*** aren’t you. In what way is my comment troll like?

£71.50 - is he having a Jimmy Giraffe?
lets face it what does 71 quid get you these days,we were spoiled for years,i never paid over £32.50 for any of my tickets.these big venues is why tickets are expensive but its across the board with all artists.

Recreate the thrill of a Morrissey concert by setting fire to four £20 notes and listening to an Oswald Mosley speech while driving a steamroller.
for accuracy you should have said burn three twenty pond notes,a ten pound note,a one pound coin and a fifty pence piece.

Back
Top Bottom