Manchester Castlefield Bowl (July 7, 8) confirmation, on sale this week - Morrissey Central

Confirmation - Morrissey Central
May 20, 2018

Morrissey tickets go on sale this week for

Manchester Castlefield Bowl, Saturday July 7th.

Manchester Castlefield Bowl, Sunday July 8th

Events will be 100% vegan/vegetarian.

As per the rumour in Manchester on the last tour, he is to play 2 nights at this venue. At the time it seemed odd as it was winter, but this confirms that these gigs have been planned for a while.

I cannot go. My conscience forbids. Despite this being in my hometown, his support for a racist/facist political party is something that I cannot stomach.

There you go. Morrissey. I blame you 100%. Everything has its end.

So how long is the Banned List now?

I cannot go. My conscience forbids. Despite this being in my hometown, his support for a racist/facist political party is something that I cannot stomach.

What part of For Britain's platform advocates racism and fascism?
I'm asking sincerely, as For Britain doesn't receive any coverage in the United States, and I wouldn't have even heard of them if not for Morrissey.
I didn't see any racism or fascism on their web site, though I did see some things the Loony Left falsely labels "racist" and "fascist".
And, since the people who are labeling them those things tend to call virtually any person or group they even slightly disagree with "racists" and "fascists", they don't have much credibility in their use of those labels.
Similarly, for 2 years the Left have called President Trump, who has a Jewish daughter and Jewish grandkids, a "Nazi", yet today the country of Israel has such love for Trump they're running around naming parks and soccer teams and whatnot after him. So much for him being a "Nazi." I think Jews in Israel can better identify real Nazis than the Loony Left in the West.

More importantly, here's what Morrissey said of the party:
"I despise racism.
I despise fascism. ....

Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!!!"

You can argue Morrissey is wrong, and has been hoodwinked, but you cannot argue that he supports For Britain *because* they are "racist/fascist", as he clearly believes they are the opposite.

Its just S, hes going nuts with all these shows being announced.:rolleyes:

You can argue Morrissey is wrong, and has been hoodwinked, but you cannot argue that he supports For Britain *because* they are "racist/fascist", as he clearly believes they are the opposite.

That might be true, but only Morrissey will ever know.

He's never had a clue when it comes to politics, so I suspect he has a bit of a sore arse from sitting watching YouTube and actually does believe that being racist is not actually racist cos, y'know, Hitler was left-wing so, when you think about it, objecting to racism is the most racist thing you can do.

That might be true, but only Morrissey will ever know.

He's never had a clue when it comes to politics, so I suspect he has a bit of a sore arse from sitting watching YouTube and actually does believe that being racist is not actually racist cos, y'know, Hitler was left-wing so, when you think about it, objecting to racism is the most racist thing you can do.
That Hitler comment was incredible; especially considering that Hitler was known for his vegetarianism, and for his murderous hatred of immigrants and "others."

Hitler championed Morrissey's two pet issues. In fact, there doesn't appear to be any other issues that Morrissey is interested in, so that makes the relationship even more distinct.

Morrissey's own logic leads him to being compared to Hitler, and he doesn't see the irony. No self-awareness.

"Personal accounts from people who knew Hitler and were familiar with his diet indicate that he did not consume meat as part of his diet during this period, with several contemporaneous witnesses—such as Albert Speer (in his memoirs, Inside the Third Reich)—noting that Hitler used vivid and gruesome descriptions of animal suffering and slaughter at the dinner table to try to dissuade his colleagues from eating meat. An examination of Hitler's remains carried out by French scientists in 2017 found no traces of meat fibre in the tartar on Hitler's teeth."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism

Of course, this is exactly what Britain First, a neo-nazi splinter group promotes as well. The group was founded by a former member of the BNP, Jim Dawson, who was kicked out of the BNP for assaulting a woman. He then quit Britain First in 2014 because he said they were refusing to stop trying to intimidate innocent Muslims. The party was founded as an anti-Muslim, anti-abortion, Pro Christianity party, and Dowson himself is a committed homophobe.

Yeah, I know. You can't make this shit up. Each time one of them gets knocked off, they claim that it was actually the previous group who was too racist for them, and that's why they left to form their new group that only seems more aggressive. It's happened with UKIP, BNP, and Britain First, and Marie Le Pen's The National Front, which has now been rebranded with a name that references its Nazi past: "Rassemblement National Populaire"

All of these groups are xenophobic, and racist splinter groups who make various attempts to repackage their agenda.

Also, Morrissey championed Brexit, which would actually do more harm to farm animals. The E.U. advanced many of the current animal welfare laws meant to reduce farm animal suffering. Britain's exit would end those laws, and it would be up to conservative British lawmakers to further that agenda. In other words, animal welfare in Britain would revert to previous standards, with many conservative lawmakers seeking to further erode even those standards.

Morrissey is gullible, and his intentions tend to be fueled by impulsive resentment. He only digs his hole deeper because he's like any other aged, out of touch person: Easily provoked, and manipulated by his own biases in a world that is looking increasing unfamiliar to him.

What happened to this...?

https://news.avclub.com/morrissey-says-he-ll-never-perform-live-in-the-u-k-aga-1798284408

Heaven forfend the lure of dirty, dirty money has made him a liar, yet again.

But that is were you are lying Skinny, morrisseys actual statement never said he would never ever ever ever ever play in the UK again. He said "likely" as there was nothing to promote.
But what's that...yes...he now has something NEW to promote...so what's that?? Yeah UK tours!

Here's morrisseys statement at the time.

"There is absolutely no way that we can generate any interest from record labels in the United Kingdom, therefore the imminent two nights at Hammersmith are likely to be our final ever UK shows. We are obsessively grateful for all interest and loyalty from our audience ... throughout 28 years ... but without new releases, there is no point in any additional touring.

So if anything Skinny, you are the liar, and I assume as money is dirty, you are going to work today for free of charge??

Its just S, hes going nuts with all these shows being announced.:rolleyes:
I think the reality is, in Great Britain, and Europe, far too many animal rights advocates tend to have a disturbing attraction to fascist groups.

You, for example.

Hitler was a vegetarian, and promoted animal rights, and it still seems that traces of it are lingering in the atmosphere among Nationalist, and Nazi splinter groups. Morrissey endorsed Marie Le Pen of The National Front who spoke out in favor of animal welfare; which is no doubt the reason she secured Morrissey's endorsement This, along with the generic conservative distaste for immigrants, and other cultures.

Britain First also uses animal rights propaganda to attract fringe types without a political home, who treat it as a single voting issue. Morrissey the mark.

Morrissey sees meat eaters the way Hitler saw Jews. He's compared them to sub-humans, child molesters, the reason for war, and even supported the Animal Liberation Front's terrorism.

Hitler claimed that his disgust for the frailties of other humans was why he loved his dog more. A man who directed the murders of infants, and children had a soft spot for other living things. How sweet, and how...familiar.

As per the rumour in Manchester on the last tour, he is to play 2 nights at this venue. At the time it seemed odd as it was winter, but this confirms that these gigs have been planned for a while.

There you go. Morrissey. I blame you 100%. Everything has its end.
a seat for somebody else.

But that is were you are lying Skinny, morrisseys actual statement never said he would never ever ever ever ever play in the UK again. He said "likely" as there was nothing to promote.
But what's that...yes...he now has something NEW to promote...so what's that?? Yeah UK tours!

"There is absolutely no way that we can generate any interest from record labels in the United Kingdom, therefore the imminent two nights at Hammersmith are likely to be our final ever UK shows. We are obsessively grateful for all interest and loyalty from our audience ... throughout 28 years ... but without new releases, there is no point in any additional touring.

So if anything Skinny, you are the liar, and I assume as money is dirty, you are going to work today for free of charge??

Couldn’t have put it better myself

It's like a boxer retiring. It's a statement meant to place a premium on their return. Let them grow hungry for you again, and then charge them double.

It's also like saying that your current album is the best album you've ever made.

In other words: Bullshit.[/QUOTEAnonymisierung
It's like a boxer retiring. It's a statement meant to place a premium on their return. Let them grow hungry for you again, and then charge them double.

It's also like saying that your current album is the best album you've ever made.

In other words: Bullshit.

Anonymous and Skinny. You both are such sad people. Spending so much time on a website dedictated to a singer you hate soooo much! I just don’t understand and never will. Get a life and sign to some other forum where you can post all your bullshit, just as your life seems to be.

Bless you for trying, but there really is no point trying to challenge Skinny on anything he says. The bloke has become a figure of ridicule and has been revealed to be a pudgy, pallid, greasy-haired, boz-eyed moron...in the early days he occasionally posted things of interest, but hasn't offered anything worthwhile for many a year.

The thing is, like all parasites, he needs something to feed on - he feeds on people responding to his posts - it provides fuel for his masturbatory need for affirmation - so it is tricky to decide what is best: ignore his repetitive bullshit, or just call him out as a twat. I prefer the latter.

I think the reality is, in Great Britain, and Europe, far too many animal rights advocates tend to have a disturbing attraction to fascist groups.

You, for example.

Hitler was a vegetarian, and promoted animal rights, and it still seems that traces of it are lingering in the atmosphere among Nationalist, and Nazi splinter groups. Morrissey endorsed Marie Le Pen of The National Front who spoke out in favor of animal welfare; which is no doubt the reason she secured Morrissey's endorsement This, along with the generic conservative distaste for immigrants, and other cultures.

Britain First also uses animal rights propaganda to attract fringe types without a political home, who treat it as a single voting issue. Morrissey the mark.

Morrissey sees meat eaters the way Hitler saw Jews. He's compared them to sub-humans, child molesters, the reason for war, and even supported the Animal Liberation Front's terrorism.

Hitler claimed that his disgust for the frailties of other humans was why he loved his dog more. A man who directed the murders of infants, and children had a soft spot for other living things. How sweet, and how...familiar.

WTF? Moz loves Israel, its you dunce Neo Nazi Anti Jewish anons that hate them while loving Ayatollahs and the such.:straightface:
You happen to be a Neo Nazi Anti Semitic anon. Only your fellow NeoNazi Anti semites are attracted to you. If you havent noticed, I have been fighting against you Neo Nazi Anti Jew types, anons and otherwise.:bowing:
Next time you are lifting stuff at the protest, try grabbing a pair of reading glasses :lbf:

:crazy:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom