Manchester Castlefield Bowl (July 7, 8) confirmation, on sale this week - Morrissey Central

Confirmation - Morrissey Central
May 20, 2018

Morrissey tickets go on sale this week for

Manchester Castlefield Bowl, Saturday July 7th.

Manchester Castlefield Bowl, Sunday July 8th

Events will be 100% vegan/vegetarian.

20180525_104402.jpg
FB_IMG_1527241381604.jpg

Links to:
https://www.gigsandtours.com/tour/morrissey

Again, can't share the original post as settings don't allow.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
So not sold out. Seems his stick is rapidly diminishing! Especially at £71 a ticket

Jesus, those groups suck BIG dong balls. They pretty much suck the big D.:mask:
Moz will outdraw both of them put together.
I dont think James or New Order have forums of their own so they have to post
their pony here. ADIOS you MONKEY DONGGERS go away and never come
back y'hear, we have no use for your sucky dongy music. ADIOS:hearteyes:

Yes of course your right Mr Troll, no idea why both James and New Orders last albums charted at number 2 while Morrissey only managed number 5.

Once again as most trolls do, you just spout lies as both New Order and James have their own forums and guess what, there is not a troll in sight on either.

Anyway managed to get my Morrissey tickets, was surprisingly easy.

Fantastic footage Surface :thumb: I feel sorry for anyone who has never seen them live.
Many years ago I had the pleasure of seeing them at G-Mex and the support was Radiohead playing Pablo Honey tracks, 4ck me that was a proper value for money gig.
Have a great Bank holiday :tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I have never left a James Gig disappointed. They are always value for money.

Seems they are more in demand than his majesty too judging by the fact neither night has sold out

Woohoo got tickets!
That's hardly an achievement, is it, when there's plenty still on offer. So many people are refusing to go because they're sick of his racism and/or paying that price. There'll be plenty of space to put your feet up. The big screen will be in operation to mask off the unsold seats.

That's hardly an achievement, is it, when there's plenty still on offer. So many people are refusing to go because they're sick of his racism and/or paying that price. There'll be plenty of space to put your feet up. The big screen will be in operation to mask off the unsold seats.

His Facebook page is littered with comments on the prices. I bought Sunday as I’m taking my daughter and thought it may less busy and less rowdy but am slightly concerned he may cancel if it not a decent crowd.

Yes of course your right Mr Troll, no idea why both James and New Orders last albums charted at number 2 while Morrissey only managed number 5.

Once again as most trolls do, you just spout lies as both New Order and James have their own forums and guess what, there is not a troll in sight on either.

Anyway managed to get my Morrissey tickets, was surprisingly easy.

There is hardly anybody in sight at all:laughing:

"managed to get 'my' Morrissey tickets" LOOL...LOOOOOOOOLLLLLL:rofl:
:banned:

The Skinny avatars go nuts when someone buys a ticket since there was no show supposed to take place to sell tickets for in the first place!! LOL:lbf:
FB are the usual suspects posting under several fake names, as per their MO, while rolling :monkey: balls.:crazy:

His Facebook page is littered with comments on the prices. I bought Sunday as I’m taking my daughter and thought it may less busy and less rowdy but am slightly concerned he may cancel if it not a decent crowd.
Or pull one of the old tricks like one or more of the staff has come down with a mysterious ailment.

So thats the new Skinny/Sufrace (one and the same) ticket: Moz will not show up.
So we now have the following scenarios, some nixed some still in play:

1 No shows as the promoters will shamed by the unemployed snowflakes NIXED :handpointdown:
2 Tix will go on sale for one show but will be removed instantly by the left wing loon protests :crazy: NIXED:handpointdown:
3 Only one show will go sale in Brazil because they are too stupid to know whats happening in
Manchester or with the Button Tour NIXED:handpointdown:
4 OK tix will go on sale for numerous shows but NOBODY will buy tickets since the entire planet is a lazy 15 year old snowflake (older dorky dudes thinking they are teenagers) NIXED:handpointdown:
5 OK people will buy tickets but attendance will not match the tiny James gigs LOL NIXED from the get go. :handpointdown:

When Moz is on his way to the venue, maybe theyll block his entrance with one of those plastic backpacks they always carry with them.:fist:

You’ve never been to castlefield bowl then.

It’s not the kind of venue you’d need to do that at.

Err, I have, and you'd probably better shut up. You're making stuff up. Now f*** off.

According to the terms of service, posts shouldn't be "abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content", etc. etc. I wonder how many times you are allowed to break the rules in this place.

NEWSFLASH ! ! !

Half a Shilling have just been announced as one of the special guests for the Manchester Castlefield dates.
Here is a clip of them performing at the Phoenix Club in Bolton.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Me too, saw him in Leeds, he was fantastic, can’t wait for July
I saw him in Newcastle and he was fantastic there too! Think I’ll have a walk from my house to the MPorium popup shop on the day, and then a walk to the venue from there. It’s about 20 minutes from Salford Lads Club to Castlefield Bowl.

I saw him in Newcastle and he was fantastic there too! Think I’ll have a walk from my house to the MPorium popup shop on the day, and then a walk to the venue from there. It’s about 20 minutes from Salford Lads Club to Castlefield Bowl.
Where do you suggest would be the best place to park ? Thought we might walk over to Salford too

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom