Manchester Castlefield Bowl (July 7, 8) confirmation, on sale this week - Morrissey Central

Confirmation - Morrissey Central
May 20, 2018

Morrissey tickets go on sale this week for

Manchester Castlefield Bowl, Saturday July 7th.

Manchester Castlefield Bowl, Sunday July 8th

Events will be 100% vegan/vegetarian.

Let’s hope the grubby one Gatenby doesn’t turn up with his Mong bus. The know nothing vagrant.

Where do you suggest would be the best place to park ? Thought we might walk over to Salford too

If the idea appeals, park at an out-of-town tram stop with a carpark and get the tram in. Cheaper and you don't have to drive in the city centre. Think most or all lines run after midnight on a Saturday, a bit earlier on a Sunday.

If the idea appeals, park at an out-of-town tram stop with a carpark and get the tram in. Cheaper and you don't have to drive in the city centre. Think most or all lines run after midnight on a Saturday, a bit earlier on a Sunday.
Thanks, I've booked Bridgewater Hall NCP, bargain at £10 53 for 12 hours

Thanks, I've booked Bridgewater Hall NCP, bargain at £10 53 for 12 hours

I’m going to Bridgewater Hall tonight to see Echo And The Bunnymen who have just signed a deal with BMG, he same label that both Morrissey and James are on. They must have a thing for bands that started in the North West!

Last edited:
I’m going to Bridgewater Hall tonight to see Echo And The Bunnymen!

Wish I was going to that, didn't know anything about it. Let us know how it went.
Maybe we should have a SEEN LIVE THREAD on here.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Wish I was going to that, didn't know anything about it. Let us know how it went.
Maybe we should have a SEEN LIVE THREAD on here.

Yes should be good, they are playing with an orchestra which is why they chose the Bridgwater as the venue.

Half the venue remains unsold so no need to rush.:straightface:
they should have had mega superstars James:laughing: open.

So jealous. Have a fantastic night both of you and don't forget to report back on the gig Surface :thumb:

Great gig Benny, all the songs musically rewritten and played a In completely different style than normal, the orchestra and venue worked really well.

Great gig Benny, all the songs musically rewritten and played a In completely different style than normal, the orchestra and venue worked really well.

Just going to bed and spotted your post.
Hope there'll be footage on utube :thumb:

I will just leave this here for the 'Boz has left' types:

20180603_222321.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom