Manchester Date Added, Manchester Arena, Saturday 28 July - TTY Update

Just to put it in a bit of perspective, Paul McCartney at the MEN was £100 in December. Ticket prices aint what they used to be, for anyone.

thanks...if the last acceptable trains are at 9:15 or 9:30, is it that stretching it too thin? there is a taxi/bus ride as well i'm told(from picadilly)? what time will he be on stage?

Ticketmaster always add on a ridiculous amount for booking fee... go with one of the other ticket sites, hopefully they won't charge as much!

thanks...if the last acceptable trains are at 9:15 or 9:30, is it that stretching it too thin? there is a taxi/bus ride as well i'm told(from picadilly)? what time will he be on stage?

He won't be on till 9 at the earliest. Unless you're driving back, you'd need to stay in manchester for the night.
Split money you would've spent on trains between coach and staying somewhere.

£49.50 on gigsandtours, with booking fee. prob extra for posting though

F5
F5
F5

Dave

Sorted - 4 tickets - standing

Roll on July

Dave

Booked standing x4. this will definitely be my last ever Morrissey gig. I've said on the last 3 occasions though

standing sold out already, looks like ill have to buy off a tout :(
at every moz concert-at least in the UK- there are enough morrissey fans selling their tixs on face value on here,AYNIM,Facebook or even at the arena or sites like
http://www.payfacevalue.co.uk/ ..nearer the date
if you insist buying from a tout cause you cant wait til the date comes nearer dont buy too early, meaning this month,when the touts see that nobody buys at their expensive prices, they go lower

Last edited:
at every moz concert there are enough morrissey fans selling their tixs on face value on here,
Facebook or even at the arena or sites like
http://www.payfacevalue.co.uk/ ..nearer the date
if you insist buying from a tout cause you cant wait til the date comes nearer dont buy too early, meaning this month,when the touts see that nobody buys at their expensive prices, they go lower

Thanks I wont be buying until nearer the time :) I'm sure I'll get a ticket somehow!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom