Morrissey Central "MANUFACTURE OF ‘CORONAVIRUS’ CONTINUES..." (May 14, 2020)

MANUFACTURE OF ‘CORONAVIRUS’ CONTINUES AT SOURCE UNDISTURBED: BBC NEWS, C4 NEWS, SKY NEWS, EUROPEAN UNION, UNITED NATIONS, W.H.O ALL LOOK THE OTHER WAY AND APPLAUD DANCE ROUTINES

Note: graphic video.

Last edited by a moderator:
The virologist whistleblower uploaded this paper to a science website before she was arrested... it was very early stages, but the first virus patients worked at a wet market, it matched with a virus in bats & they found it in the market. But they don't know how it was transmitted to humans.

Interesting but that's China's thing. If we closed the doors and stopped or severely limited immigration that kind of stuff would be their problem. Either way I don't believe this is something that came from a Chinese man eating a bat

Immigration isn't really the problem. It's international travel, outsourcing & cheap labour. Which will change (not end! Must have been half asleep).

This continues the fine tradition of people who haven't the faintest idea about science trying to prove that they do and bolstering their self-generated position. He should probably shut up now.

Morrissey gets it. Lot of people getting rich off this caronavirus.
Bill Gates larping as a doctor and Tom Hanks wants to inject himself inside of you while governments are hard at work trying to dismantle your freedoms and livelihood
What the f*** are you on about now, ye slack-jawed, tinfoil hat wearing rube? Back up the hole with ye. You’re no good to anyone in the real world with this nonsense.

Fak Arf

I'm a little confused by Morrissey's stance on this pandemic. Either we are all stupid and mindless sheeple for doing what governments are advising us to do to mitigate our infection risk and slow the spread of the virus (he apparently also thinks was the gist of '1984') -- or the virus truly is this really horrible thing that was caused by animal abuse in Chinese wet markets and could have been predicted, and should be stopped because it 'manufactures' coronavirus. (In addition to being cruel.)

But it can't be both.

The virus is (probably) a natural disaster originating from species to species transmission in a wet market. It could also be chemical warfare unleashed on the world by China either intentionally or unintentionally but China is doing its very best to ensure that the true origins of the virus are never known (while WHO praises it for transparency).

If it is a natural disaster then of course we should ban wet markets - not least because they are just barbaric and shaming for a species that claims to be intelligent and civilised. And the next virus that jumps species might have a mortality rate of 30% - then we really will have fear and panic. The current coronavirus probably has a mortality rate something between 0.1% to 0.01%. I think the lockdown has been a serious over-reaction and that Sweden has had the better policy that won't wreck its economy and kill thousands through poverty and unemployment. They have also treated their citizens like adults rather than serfs to be dictated to - if only dictators round the world would copy that policy.

their is not a country on earth that would intentionally crash their economy.
as regards the wet markets,theirs hardly a bar of soap in sight,these people are shittig all day then flogging stuff to other people who have been shitting all day and none of them are washing their mitts.
the virus was caused by cross contamination between two animals and then passed on to a human.the vet has spoken.whatever happens I love you is playing on alexa in the background,what a great song.

Last edited:
A "wet market" is just a market, like the ones we have all over England that sell fresh vegetables and meats in the open. In Taiwan, where I lived for four years, they're called (in English translation) "traditional markets", in Mainland China they're called "wet markets".

During my four years living in Taiwan and exploring China, I never once saw a wet market selling wild animals, except snakes (which was rare). When I asked Chinese friends about wild-animal consumption, they would respond in one of two ways: 1) Genuine hurt and bafflement that people associate China with such barbaric practices; 2) Explain that it happens somewhere "out there", in the vastness of China, but only by a few mad old men who still think they live in a poverty-stricken backwater where they're forced to eat whatever moves to survive (or so they've heard, as they've never actually met somebody who eats bats or dogs).

I don't doubt that some Chinese wet markets do actually sell wild animals, but they're not this widespread "problem" all over China the Western media makes then out to be. "Wet market" doesn't mean "market that sells wild animals", it just means "market". I speak reasonably proficient Chinese, but I only became aware of this alleged association between "wet markets" and "wild animals" this year.

Last edited:
For all the talk about Chinese secrecy, their slaughter industry seems fairly transparent.

I wish journalists would get busier in the slaughterhouses of the UK. They really are stages for activities more horrific than anything that occurs in a Chinese wet market.

The immediate fate awaiting millions of pigs, in America, should be raising eyebrows everywhere. Indeed, anyone in China could legitimately point the finger right back in ‘our’ faces, right now.

It’s starting to piss me off. Let’s wipe the shit of our own f***ing shoes.

A "wet market" is just a market, like the ones we have all over England that sell fresh vegetables and meats in the open. In Taiwan, where I lived for four years, they're called (in English translation) "traditional markets", in Mainland China they're called "wet markets".

During my four years living in Taiwan and exploring China, I never once saw a wet market selling wild animals, except snakes (which was rare). When I asked Chinese friends about wild-animal consumption, they would respond in one of two ways: 1) Genuine hurt and bafflement that people associate China with such barbaric practices; 2) Explain that it happens somewhere "out there", in the vastness of China, but only by a few mad old men who still think they live in a poverty-stricken backwater where they're forced to eat whatever moves to survive (or so they've heard, as they've never actually met somebody who eats bats or dogs).

I don't doubt that some Chinese wet markets do actually sell wild animals, but they're not this widespread "problem" all over China the Western media makes then out to be. "Wet market" doesn't mean "market that sells wild animals", it just means "market". I speak reasonably proficient Chinese, but I only became aware of this alleged association between "wet markets" and "wild animals" this year.

No one cares if Wuhan had the only wild animal selling market in the whole of the world & only 7 people ever went in it - a global pandemic started there & the conditions that cause Covid have been known about for over 20 years.

If China's worried about its image, it should shut that anomaly down.

No one cares if Wuhan had the only wild animal selling market in the whole of the world & only 7 people ever went in it - a global pandemic started there & the conditions that cause Covid have been known about for over 20 years.

The thing is Nerak, China’s image should’ve been diminished by the slaughter of up to 40 million people last century. However, British and American companies flocked there—encouraged by their own regimes—to exploit the impact of the ‘communist’ revolutionary horror. And ‘image’ counted for nothing. Image counts for nothing, daily, in UK stores like Primark and even M&S.

Interestingly, some stores like ASOS are increasingly returning clothing production to Europe, saying that in truth there is little saving to be made by making clothes in China. One might wonder if there ever was: the price of DMs has trebled since production moved to China.

I might suggest the horrific image effects of China’s Cultural Revolution were, and remain, rather attractive to many Western eyes. Money alone doesn’t explain the attraction.

This continues the fine tradition of people who haven't the faintest idea about science trying to prove that they do and bolstering their self-generated position. He should probably shut up now.

Says the wanker who thinks Islam is nuclear science :ROFLMAO:

Taiwan is civilized not China FFS :rolleyes:
this year you find out whats been going on for thousand of years and yet continue to pontificate nonsense.o_O

The thing is Nerak, China’s image should’ve been diminished by the slaughter of up to 40 million people last century. However, British and American companies flocked there—encouraged by their own regimes—to exploit the impact of their horror. And ‘image’ counted for nothing. Image counts for nothing, daily, in UK stores like Primark and even M&S.

Interestingly, some stores like ASOS are increasingly returning clothing production to Europe, saying that in truth there is little saving to be made by making clothes in China. One might wonder if there ever was: the price of DMs has trebled since production moved to China.

I might suggest the horrific image effects of China’s Cultural Revolution were, and remain, rather attractive to many Western eyes. Money alone doesn’t explain the attraction.

Authoritarianism has a worrying appeal. It's all ego & realpolitik in the end.

Any idealism I had has been gone a while, but it sometimes shocks me how many brutal things get no attention, nevermind protest (however ineffective). There isn't any fairness to it. We're all at the mercy.

Authoritarianism has a worrying appeal. It's all ego & realpolitik in the end.

Any idealism I had has been gone a while, but it sometimes shocks me how many brutal things get no attention, nevermind protest (however ineffective). There isn't any fairness to it. We're all at the mercy.
“Authoritarianism has a worrying appeal.”
Indeed. And, whilst mass slaughter of animals is protected and endorsed in the UK, I can’t be sure that ‘our’ critique of China isn’t actually the pursuit of that very same thrill.

Incidentally, I have a very vivid memory of Morrissey welcoming (in interview) human BSE infections, from meat, in the mid 90s. As I understand it, British beef is still banned in the US as it’s deemed a potentially life threatening product.

I don't necessarily disagree with you. My contention, firstly, is with the ignorant (and sometimes outright racist) statements being made about Chinese culture and people on this thread, and elsewhere on Solo, by people who don't know anything about China and think that the definition of a "wet market" is a "market that deals in wild animals".

My second contention is with the people who believe that the existence of these "wet markets" (which, in nearly all cases, are just ordinary food markets similar to those found in England) is evidence that Morrissey should be vindicated for the views he expressed about Chinese people as a homogenous entity years ago.

Case in point:
Taiwan is civilized not China FFS :rolleyes:
this year you find out whats been going on for thousand of years and yet continue to pontificate nonsense.

Last edited:
I don't necessarily disagree with you. My contention, firstly, is with the ignorant (and sometime outright racist) statements being made about Chinese culture on this thread, and elsewhere on Solo, by people who don't know anything about Chinese culture and think that the definition of a "wet market" is a "market that deals in wild animals". My second contention is with the people who believe that the existence of these "wet markets", which in nearly all cases are just ordinary markets similar to those found in England, is evidence that Morrissey should be vindicated for the views he expressed about Chinese people years ago.

Case in point...

Vegan's trolling.

Forums & social media are a pit.

I do think Morrissey's remark about China got taken out of context - he was saying 'if you saw that footage you could feel'.... it's like thinking he literally wanted Jamie Oliver to cook his children.

& I get the impression Moz's animal obsession is so intense he doesn't understand why people are policing his language rather than getting upset about the pain animals are in & he feels vindicated about that, rather than the way he phrased it.

Which is why after getting a horrendous monstering in the press, he thinks his big enemy is Canada Goose?!?!! (Never seen the like).

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom