matt chamberlain

xfranklyx

no hope no harm
dont know if anyone really is interested in this but i just got an email about the new tori amos xmas album and at the end of it is says matt chamberlain will be playing drums. i remember seeing him play with her before he had joined moz's backing band and then one time moz announced his name i was like wtf haha.
here is the email if anyone is remotely interested

sorry i didnt think it would be that small.

Last edited:
He plays with her a lot. She says he's her favorite drummer.

I'm not sure about that artwork on the new album. Please, Tori. Don't jump the shark!

He plays with her a lot. She says he's her favorite drummer.

I'm not sure about that artwork on the new album. Please, Tori. Don't jump the shark!

yea ive def seen him a few times with her.
an that art work.. im a little scared.

p.s. we gonna do some play by plays this dec?;)

yea ive def seen him a few times with her.
an that art work.. im a little scared.

p.s. we gonna do some play by plays this dec?;)

Are you going to any Moz concerts? If so, I'd be more than willing to do some play by plays, sitting here alone at home....:nopity:

I'm hoping Tori's cover is tongue in cheek, especially the fluffy man angel.
Ya never know with her. Sometimes I think she's brilliant, sometimes I kinda scratch my head and think huh?

The album sounds intriguing.

Love Tori Amos... but that artwork. It looks likes an ad for a Christian fundamentalist role playing game. :sick:

I feel a bit churlish now for complaining about the Swords cover.

I'd quite like Morrissey to do something along the lines of the Strange Little Girls cover (or Natalie Merchant's Ophelia). He seems to like dressing up: gangster, maestro, sailor... er, man-in-blouse-in-desert... Actually, probably not such a good idea. Women in a variety of costumes: cool. Men in a variety of costumes: the Village People.

I totally forgot that Chamberlain played for Pearl Jam back in the day:

"In the summer of 1991, he briefly joined the band Pearl Jam and toured with the band before the release of its debut album, Ten. He can be seen in the band's first video, "Alive". Chamberlain said, "I toured in the van with them, played a bunch of clubs—I had a good time, definitely had a good time. They wanted me to join the band, but [Edie Brickell & New Bohemians] had just broke up, I had just got off the road after touring for four years straight—I could not imagine doing it again."

Back
Top Bottom