Members Pics

so do i! what time's bb on g-w-t-t?

If I had seen that 2 hours ago I would have been able to tell you in time- it was 9 in case you missed it (which I sincerely hope you didn't! :lbf:).

Anyway, back on topic- I was looking through here earlier and on the whole, it seems my fellow Mozzites are on the whole very pretty/handsome people. :)

i'm the ugly duckling, though

and did you hear marcus 'can i give you a piggyback, so it's like egg on his chin...'

i considered killing myself at this point, if people in the world are actually THAT sad lol

and did you hear marcus 'can i give you a piggyback, so it's like egg on his chin...'

i considered killing myself at this point, if people in the world are actually THAT sad lol

He's eaten up by the green eyed monster.Not a good emotion.

Haven't seen a full sized (as it were :D) pic of you, so I can't comment with any authority. :p

But yes. Marcus is quickly turning into a huger loser than he was before.
*scuttles off to the BB thread where she belongs*
:D

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom