Members Pics

Top of the Rock, NYC, a week ago.

3WgHroi.jpg

Can't upload pic directly from my iPad:confused:how annoying:o
So here's one from about 7? weeks ago, in happier times
image_zpsbdpyrdbj.jpeg

nice pic and monument though im sorry to hear things are unhappy or unhappier for you at the moment i assume. maybe things change in unexpected ways.

to girl-wtt, do mean right before i cut my hair. if thats super short then how long was it before. i do like pink as a hair color when i did it. i was in a mindless self indulgence phase for a while which was fun for a while. deep purple was also a good color now that im thinking about it. anyway enjoy the new look and post a pic of that perhaps

I don't and shaving it off in 2007 was the best decision I ever made tbh.

But you could pick a wig for me.....
Just wanna add I found the only girl in the world that prefers me shaved up there, no comment on the area below, but all other women hate it so I have a deal with Ryanair where they send me sickbags that I hand out when I bump into women and I'm not wearing a cap.

Reminds me the stock of airbags is low so I need to make a call to the head office.

Slainte!

Just wanna add I found the only girl in the world that prefers me shaved up there, no comment on the area below, but all other women hate it so I have a deal with Ryanair where they send me sickbags that I hand out when I bump into women and I'm not wearing a cap.

Reminds me the stock of airbags is low so I need to make a call to the head office.

Slainte!
*stock of sickbags

Yawn

When people see me with my shaved head wearing that shirt I am wearing in the car park above I can understand why they might think I am a nazi cause this is the brand logo on that shirt with a very nazi looking eagle and a K that could be misunderstood for a swastika:

images

Maybe the union jack and american flag only adds to it. That brand comes from an oil company called Koppartrans that was formed in Gothenburg in 1947. Back then the company had some gas stations but nowadays it is a clothes brand that is not that easy to find.

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom