Men in Jumpers

When was this? Must have been ages ago... during the Brummie post-fest perhaps? Almost a year ago. Anyhow, it has not been recent. But... she is making this forum hostile, for me. I can put her on ignore. But others are still being subjected to the vitriol. And have vocalized their displeasure with it, here, in this very thread.

If it is acceptable to reveal info only normally privy to moderators, then set the record straight right here and now. Tell Geezer that Justin and I are not the same person... as she has insinuated just a few posts up.

And also, tell me if she is the author of this post?

Awwwww. I thought you approved of anonymous posting?

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/entries/634-The-Filter-Bubble

I don't post anonymously. I don't report people. And I don't give a shit you have MODERATOR ENVY. It's hilarious watching you boss people around. Tell me this. Do that. These people are expected to post to this thread. Etc.. f*** off, phoney. Please keep posting to your account in addition to the other accounts, I think it's a smart lesson into who you are. Put me on ignore if you can't take the hostility. Maybe you should've thought of that before ruining other threads with your control issues.

Last edited:
Awwwww. I thought you approved of anonymous posting?

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/entries/634-The-Filter-Bubble

I don't post anonymously. I don't report people. And I don't give a shit you have MODERATOR ENVY. It's hilarious watching you boss people around. Tell me this. Do that. These people are expected to post to this thread. Etc.. f*** off, phoney. Please keep posting to your account in addition to the other accounts, I think it's a smart lesson into who you are. Put me on ignore if you can't take the hostility. Maybe you should've thought of that before ruining other threads with your control issues.

tg;dr

He's been absent ever since you guys were put in timeout. Maybe he will see your posts and return.

Hey Viva and NHNS, I'm sad to report that your new best friend is lame and isn't adding much to your cool cred. A tad clingy. Kind of embarrassing, really. :lbf:

Saw LeBron play his very first pro scrimmage game with the Cleveland Cavaliers, on Oct 11, 2003 at Kent State University, in Ohio. My son gave him a high five. It was way cool. We sat in the third row. Great time.

Awesome story about seeing Lebron!

^^^ You're welcome. That song is catchy, isn't it?!

Jerry and Dick Van Dyke

620-jerry-van-dyke-dick-van-dyke-sweater.imgcache.rev1356734910522.jpg

Ernest Hemingway

hemmingway.jpg

a little man... Danny Torrance

tumblr_mdt438FHin1r858p5o5_r2_500.jpg

Classic pic of the Van Dykes!

I visited Ernest Hemingway's grave in Ketchum last year.

576.jpg

575.jpg

574.jpg

Back
Top Bottom