Men in Jumpers

"Anything goes" doesn't apply to anywhere on the face of the Earth. If you're a true Christian you would understand this Without a doubt. I only mention this point because you bounce around from forum to forum boasting that you're a Christian.

I disagreed with Reality in a thread about "What does lobster taste like?" last month. I sorta went over the top in a response to her and yet she never "turned on" me, as you put it. And I got news for you, there is no troll clique. I could write a bunch of stuff verifying this statement, but what's the point. You wouldn't agree with it anyway. I was trying to be nice or maybe I was just trying to wax poetic. I was tired as f*** when I wrote that statement and just shoulda gone to bed.

I like Reality a lot. She's absolutely one of the best contributors to this site, if not the best. The term you used to describe her in your post is vicious and heartless. I just call them exactly like I see them.

She is a horrible person. She used a memorium thread of another poster to justify her atheist agenda because I had the gaul to offer the comforting thought that the deceased was in a better place. She stood by and perhaps applauded her clique as they asked whether Morrissey's mum was dead or not. There is NOTHING gentle or kind about that. She thinks we should all be talking about HER instead of Morrissey. Don't disguise the writing style she copies from the last book/blog/post she read as a form of higher learning and intelligence, she's an absolute phoney flailing without the backup of her gang at the moment. Yet she's the victim and I'm the bully. Here's your clique proof: (post 399 and 400 to be specific)

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...-do-you-want-to-keep-the-rating-system/page20

"I am on his side. Get it?" She's not the free thinking wisp of a wonderful human being she wants you to believe, she sides with racists and trolls and cries victim when they bury themselves. f*** her.

Also why did she put the Men in Jumpers thread in the pigsty? To incite this conversation because things are BEST when we're talking about her.

"Anything goes" doesn't apply to anywhere on the face of the Earth. If you're a true Christian you would understand this Without a doubt. I only mention this point because you bounce around from forum to forum boasting that you're a Christian.

I disagreed with Reality in a thread about "What does lobster taste like?" last month. I sorta went over the top in a response to her and yet she never "turned on" me, as you put it. And I got news for you, there is no troll clique. I could write a bunch of stuff verifying this statement, but what's the point. You wouldn't agree with it anyway. I was trying to be nice or maybe I was just trying to wax poetic when I posted you this morning. I was tired as f*** when I wrote that statement and just shoulda gone to bed.

I like Reality a lot. She's absolutely one of the best contributors to this site, if not the best. The term you used to describe her in your post is vicious and heartless. I just call them exactly like I see them.

Thanks Justin. Back at ya! :)

Thanks Justin. Back at ya! :)

He's right. I take it back, you're not a c***. c***s are glorious awesome things. You're an asshole, useful in that the shit that you excrete from the body of solo is useful to the alchemists to convert to gold. Keep up the good work you hard working anus. :thumb:

Last edited:
Unfortunately, this is more typical than you may realize. Check out her handy work in the off topic thread where she has repeatedly dropped insults... baiting me to respond. She is obsessed with me. And I know why. It is sad.

If I could give her a piece of advice it would be this: Those who anger you, conquer you. Her obsessing over me... my posts... my character... are making her miserable. I don't think about her... ever... until I see a post baiting me... inviting me to react.

I am not innocent, however. I too have said mean things. But I don't think you can find too many examples of me baiting her... if ever. And I would never, ever, call her... or anyone... the C word. That is unacceptable and uncalled for... even in the Pigsty.

Her hate for me is consuming her. It is sad, really. Annoying for me. But truly sad for her. I pity her.

I was told a year ago... by two different people, via private msgs (not any regulars that you would know), that she is unstable and that I shouldn't spar with her, even if the temptation arises. Maybe I should have taken that advice.

She is a troll. And should be put on timeout. If Viva and NHNS are, why isn't she? I have never once complained about her behavior to the mods or administrators. And don't plan on doing so. But it is a shame that they don't see her for what she is.

I regret making that post this morning. I should've just went to my Rap Music thread and posted some more masterpieces. Or your Disco thread!:) I rarely go to the Off Topic fight thread so I haven't seen her posts there. I don't want to spar with her either.

I too have said a few mean things here on Solo. Lol, Grimshaw probably wouldn't be overly flattered with the things I've said about him.

I already miss !VivaHate! and nothappynotsad. They are controversial, but they add a lot of intelligence and flat out fun to this site. The people who criticize them are certainly entitled to their opinion but frankly most of them are boring. !Viva! & not happy inject a lot of fun and adrenaline into this site. I hope they don't "Come Back to Camden." I only hope they "Come Back to Solo.":)

I regret making that post this morning. I should've just went to my Rap Music thread and posted some more masterpieces. Or your Disco thread!:) I rarely go to the Off Topic fight thread so I haven't seen her posts there. I don't want to spar with her either.

I too have said a few mean things here on Solo. Lol, Grimshaw probably wouldn't be overly flattered with the things I've said about him.

I already miss !VivaHate! and nothappynotsad. They are controversial, but they add a lot of intelligence and flat out fun to this site. The people who criticize them are certainly entitled to their opinion but frankly most of them are boring. !Viva! & not happy inject a lot of fun and adrenaline into this site. I hope they don't "Come Back to Camden." I only hope they "Come Back to Solo.":)

Read: I must look like I like them so I am not attacked by them.

Read: I must look like I like them so I am not attacked by them.

Not 2% of me cares who attacks me. I don't care. I just go with the flow. And with God. And with Jesus. Crystal, don't you agree this is the best way to go?

Couldn't agree more. The place is not the same. Hopefully they will be back tomorrow. :)

Not 2% of me cares who attacks me. I don't care. I just go with the flow. And with God. And with Jesus. Crystal, don't you agree this is the best way to go?

Well, the devil is literally calling you a hero so you better open your mind pretty f***ing fast before you enter a Faustian nightmare.

Well, the devil is literally calling you a hero so you better open your mind pretty f***ing fast before you enter a Faustian nightmare.

I don't care about Faustian nightmares or any other bullshit. Life doesn't have to be complex. I like what Henry David Thoreau once wrote, " Our life is frittered away by detail. Simplify, simplify, simplify!" As I wrote before I just go with the flow.

I don't care about Faustian nightmares or any other bullshit. Life doesn't have to be complex. I like what Henry David Thoreau once wrote, " Our life is frittered away by detail. Simplify, simplify, simplify!" As I wrote before I just go with the flow.

Well, my apologies. :flowers:

Oh yeah, it's Smokey! I knew it was either him or Woodsy the Owl.

-I really need to work on some new material.

Smokey.jpg Woodsy.png Woodsy the Owl

Smokey the Bear

-"Ohhhhhhhhh, !Viva! & not happy come back to Solo if you got the notion, I Second that Emotion."

"I Second That Emotion" by Mr. Smokey Robinson & the Miracles

-Reality, thanks for the info on Smokey!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ You're welcome. That song is catchy, isn't it?!

Jerry and Dick Van Dyke

620-jerry-van-dyke-dick-van-dyke-sweater.imgcache.rev1356734910522.jpg

Ernest Hemingway

hemmingway.jpg

a little man... Danny Torrance

tumblr_mdt438FHin1r858p5o5_r2_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom