Men in Jumpers

Love Jude!

He was an Adonis in The Talented Mr. Ripley.

ripley1sc3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I regret making that post this morning. I should've just went to my Rap Music thread and posted some more masterpieces. Or your Disco thread!:) I rarely go to the Off Topic fight thread so I haven't seen her posts there. I don't want to spar with her either.

I too have said a few mean things here on Solo. Lol, Grimshaw probably wouldn't be overly flattered with the things I've said about him.

I already miss !VivaHate! and nothappynotsad. They are controversial, but they add a lot of intelligence and flat out fun to this site. The people who criticize them are certainly entitled to their opinion but frankly most of them are boring. !Viva! & not happy inject a lot of fun and adrenaline into this site. I hope they don't "Come Back to Camden." I only hope they "Come Back to Solo.":)

You know what would be hilarious? I realitybites invented this person to agree and chitchat with her so she could have SOMEONE to bounce ideas ABOUT HERSLF off of since it's pretty obvious nobody else gives a shit. :lbf: I could be wrong.

You know what would be hilarious? I realitybites invented this person to agree and chitchat with her so she could have SOMEONE to bounce ideas ABOUT HERSLF off of since it's pretty obvious nobody else gives a shit. :lbf: I could be wrong.

wtf?

Paging Dr. Phil... Dr. Phil to Men in Jumpers thread. We need an intervention here.

tumblr_mq8k1tfimA1s694pvo5_250.gif

Andrew Garfield (Spidey Man)

tumblr_lsde48Pvp11qlt38yo1_500.jpg

Clint Eastwood

clint_eastwood_blog2.jpg

They are wearing cardigans and not JUMPERS!!!!

tumblr_inline_mq58qzwW041qz4rgp.gif

Oh. Over here, a sweater is a sweater. Should I rename the thread? :lbf:

Jumper: A sweater pulled on over the head, in the UK, Ireland, and Commonwealth

I stand corrected. No more cardigans in this thread. :D

I know...but they aren't Cardigans.

tumblr_lplhpc7aDc1qjrm3w.gif

tumblr_m59v4goYUG1qfqg4jo1_500.png

For the record, you did report a post in the Pigsty to moderators about CG, so this isn't entirely accurate

When was this? Must have been ages ago... during the Brummie post-fest perhaps? Almost a year ago. Anyhow, it has not been recent. But... she is making this forum hostile, for me. I can put her on ignore. But others are still being subjected to the vitriol. And have vocalized their displeasure with it, here, in this very thread.

If it is acceptable to reveal info only normally privy to moderators, then set the record straight right here and now. Tell Geezer that Justin and I are not the same person... as she has insinuated just a few posts up.

And also, tell me if she is the author of this post?

When was this? Must have been ages ago... during the Brummie post-fest perhaps? Almost a year ago. Anyhow, it has not been recent. But... she is making this forum hostile, for me. I can put her on ignore. But others are still being subjected to the vitriol. And have vocalized their displeasure with it, here, in this very thread.

If it is acceptable to reveal info only normally privy to moderators, then set the record straight right here and now. Tell Geezer that Justin and I are not the same person... as she has insinuated just a few posts up.

And also, tell me if she is the author of this post?

You reported the post about four months ago. She is not the author of that post, and RB does not seem to be posting via another user name, just her own

You reported the post about four months ago. She is not the author of that post, and RB does not seem to be posting via another user name, just her own

Just one complaint in... how many years? Nine. Gosh, I am a real whiner.

Anyhow, thanks for answering my questions... and cleaning that up.

Back
Top Bottom