Mephedrone

Cant believe it been banned. this new MDAI sounds goood though. As for the mephedrone the prices have went up from £15 a gram to £40. More money going to the proper criminals who are now making shit loads of money and will start cutting it with other things like they already do with coke and E. If there wasn't an election coming up would they have rushed to ban it. They really have no clue when it comes to this, think back to a few months ago when the governments chief drug advisor resigned due to them not like what he was telling them.

Why would anyone bother to track down black market Mephedrone? People were doing it because it was so easy to get. The same factories will continue to churn out the next analogue or alternative, as people have already illustrated with the examples of Naphyrone, Methylone etc.

It's easy to moan about the move but the government have been criminalising drugs for a century. The people 'worried' about the effect of drugs being outlawed are the same ones that would get upset about the tax on it.

Yep and compare that to the 106,000 people in the UK who die per year due to smoking related illnesses.
Yes,but at least they have time to save themselves,try to quit,etc.and here what,you take it and dont wake up the next morning..its too dangerous.

Thankfully the only person I spoke to was my best friend in a toilet cubicle for 2 and a half hours and neither can remember what was said...thankfully.

Legalise it all. Take away the criminal element and the consequental high prices. Remove the contamination which accounts for a large proportion of drug related deaths. All these things also serve to remove the appeal of the taboo of taking drugs, especially in young people.

That happened to me over New Years, spent a considerable amount of time leaning on my mate doing the classic "you're my best mate you are" thing, thankfully he found it funny.

Yes,but at least they have time to save themselves,try to quit,etc.and here what,you take it and dont wake up the next morning..its too dangerous.

A) Did you actually read that article?

It quite clearly said a mixture of drugs including E, Valium, Mephedrone and a CONSIDERABLE amount of Alcohol.

B) It's the Daily Mail.

A) Did you actually read that article?

It quite clearly said a mixture of drugs including E, Valium, Mephedrone and a CONSIDERABLE amount of Alcohol.

B) It's the Daily Mail.

A)Yes

Mixture of DRUGS

B)So?She is dead anyway.

A)Yes

Mixture of DRUGS

B)So?She is dead anyway.

That is the point, there is no evidence presented at all that Mephedrone is responsible for that death and is so dangerous that criminalisation is either necessary or beneficial. Valium and alcohol is quite enough to kill someone and does kill people every year, but apparently neither of them require such terrified bleating.

Cant believe it been banned. this new MDAI sounds goood though. As for the mephedrone the prices have went up from £15 a gram to £40. More money going to the proper criminals who are now making shit loads of money and will start cutting it with other things like they already do with coke and E. If there wasn't an election coming up would they have rushed to ban it. They really have no clue when it comes to this, think back to a few months ago when the governments chief drug advisor resigned due to them not like what he was telling them.

Yeah, I'm quite tempted by MDAI, it sounds quite mellow and generally nice.

Yeah I stopped drinking when I turned 18.:rolleyes:

I think the majority of people who drink on the sly with mates when they are 14, 15 grow out of the reasons for doing so by the time they are adults. Certainly in my experience anyway. It gets boring very quickly.

Drugs need to be legalised, there's no two ways about it. They are far, far more dangerous in the hands of criminals. People are always going to want to take drugs and they will keep evolving. Let people do with their bodies as they wish.

After seeing a video clip filmed on a camera phone over the weekend where a young girl had taken the drug and spent an hour exercising her jaw as wide and open it could go I've decided that.....

It was good viewing but heartbreaking to watch.

Can't find any MDAI or what have you online, where are the drugs online???

I'm just curious. I think I've done any drug known to man (amphetamine to heroin), so etc...

Not Mephedrone though...

Anyone bought from weedwholesale.com before?

I think the majority of people who drink on the sly with mates when they are 14, 15 grow out of the reasons for doing so by the time they are adults. Certainly in my experience anyway. It gets boring very quickly.

Drugs need to be legalised, there's no two ways about it. They are far, far more dangerous in the hands of criminals. People are always going to want to take drugs and they will keep evolving. Let people do with their bodies as they wish.

Sorry, I don't know anyone that's grown out of drinking.

Yep and compare that to the 106,000 people in the UK who die per year due to smoking related illnesses.

Yes true. But you don't light up a Marlboro at eight in the evening that will kill you by eight the following morning.

Smoking by the way is the 'poster child' for why drugs should be legalised: It costs the NHS £5billion a year but smokers pay a total of £7billion in taxes a year.

They could tax drugs to the extent they've taxed everything else, then they might finally grow some balls & ban smoking outright.

Tags
yum drugs
Back
Top Bottom