Merchandising

Does anyone know a site where I can buy official t-shirts ?

Thank you in advance.

i have aout 50 t shirts....my fav i got at gmex last week black t shirt with i have forgiven jesus cover. think it sums it up perfectly.

cossy

i have aout 50 t shirts....my fav i got at gmex last week black t shirt with i have forgiven jesus cover. think it sums it up perfectly.

cossy

Where can I get that shirt on-line? They had some good stuff at the official table, but the queue was was too long, so I went outside for a while. When I tried to go back inside, the long arm of Rock Steady security wouldn't let me back in.

None of the stores mentioned so far in this thread has the same merchandise they had at the tables.

Where can I get that shirt on-line? They had some good stuff at the official table, but the queue was was too long, so I went outside for a while. When I tried to go back inside, the long arm of Rock Steady security wouldn't let me back in.

None of the stores mentioned so far in this thread has the same merchandise they had at the tables.[/QUOTE

The New items section in the morrissey store has some of the t shirts they had at the gmex. I wish i had got the il mozzalini one, i just got the one with the ringleader cover on.

Thank you very much, I tried with Bravado, just pray the items do their way to Argentina, lol, I am too far from the real world.

Everything English is from the USA. but a t-shirt works out at around £15.00 including postage to the UK, whereas some of the sites in the UK are charging £20.00 for a t-shirt with postage on top of that so I just thought id mention it.

Im looking for in particular the blue t-shirt with Morrissey and the Ice Cream on the front, which was on sale at the Gmex. There was too much pushing in the arena and i had no shoes on (haha) so I thought id go back in when it calmed down and security wouldnt let me in!

None of the stores mentioned so far in this thread has the same merchandise they had at the tables.

sorry zenith I dont know online where this can be purchased. I am sure it will become available online soon. I have worn it a couple of times since GMEX and it greats a great reaction

sorry i cant be more helpful

cossy

Unfortunately I didn't, everything went t*ts up for me on Saturday! Not to worry I am sure I'll catch them the next time. Glad you enjoyed it!! Have seen them a few times over the years, it's a good night out. Wonder if they could play a different venue though? The Sugar Club would be kind of sweet.

Ugh that unintentional pun of mine was AWFUL :(

LOL

The place was mobbed on Sat and there was no curfew so they played nearly 30 songs. I think the music centre suits them sound was excellent. The Sugar Club would be a bit small No? They used to play The Mean Fiddler so maybe the Village one day. The lads love the music centre though. Had a few beers with them after the gig. They were shattered

cossy

Ah no curfew, that sounds good, usually I'm trying to down a drink after the show in breakneck speed - the bouncers are mercenary, trying to get everyone out of the bar so fast!!

If they like the Music Centre and it all works out for them with tickets etc, stick with what works!

the blue t shirt with moz/ice cream is exactly what i need for my missus mozzas birthday.... someone out there post a link for one!

Back
Top Bottom