Mexico City (23rd Nov.) sold out & extra date added (22nd Nov.) - Moz Central (updated)

UPDATE July 12 12:15 PT:

Posted by an anonymous person:

they amended the dates in Morrissey Central, correct post back there:

Morrissey’s show at Mexico City, November 23 (Friday) National Auditorium, has sold out. Due to overwhelming demand, a second night has been added on Thursday November 22. Tickets for November 22 will go on sale Wednesday July 18.

20180711_203310.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/mexico-city-sold-out

The first post since cancelling gigs has surfaced on Central - with an extra date to note.
Regards,
FWD.

Update (July 12): the post has since been removed from Central and subsequently amended.

Please note:
This information is presented as it was shown on Central.
It is, however, at odds with the preexisting tour information which has the initial date of the Mexico gig as the 23rd - so someone's cocked things up somewhere:

20180711_205848.jpg

Last edited:
Hurrah for places that haven't heard of Ann-Marie Waters and Tommy Robinson. Fill them wallets with those Mexican Pesos while you can Moz, Trump don't like 'em, but you're happy to take their cash, just like when you called the Chinese a subspecies, then went to Hong Kong and took their cash nonetheless.

All about the money, always was, and still is.

Hurrah for places that haven't heard of Ann-Marie Waters and Tommy Robinson. Fill them wallets with those Mexican Pesos while you can Moz, Trump don't like 'em, but you're happy to take their cash, just like when you called the Chinese a subspecies, then went to Hong Kong and took their cash nonetheless.

WTF? The NEVER ENDING INSANITY:rolleyes:
Maybe the Mexicans and the peeps from Hong Kong should be made to pay in scudos:crazy: :lbf:

I am glad to hear you work for free and hand everything over to charity. Isn't it about time you went to London to fly that baby Trump balloon?

I would really like to go to these concerts but I don't like to travel abroad on my own I suffer with anxiety. I live in the UK.

I'm so pleased lots of the concerts have sold out. It wasn't because of poor ticket sales as to why the concerts in the UK and Europe were cancelled. I think it was to do with the threat of violence from an anti-fascist group and also the Dave Haslam event. Dave Haslam threatened to do other protest events in other places on the tour. It would be Morrrissey who would have to pay the bill for the extra police. If there was any damage done Morrissey would have to pay for that (foot the bill) as well. Dave Haslam just doesn't have the money. Dave Haslam knew exactly what he was doing and he achieved his goal.

I'm very sad to hear that they aren't playing Morrissey's new single on the radio in Britain? It is a good song this must be for PC reasons? (if it is true).

I don't think that Morrissey needs to tour the UK in order to be successful. Morrissey has fans all over the world with lots of fans in America and in Latin America.

I don't want all of this to put Morrissey off coming to the UK. I still love Morrissey. I'm from the UK and I will continue to support him! I know that there are others who feel the same as me. Initially, I was crying and feeling very worked up. I don't know why it affected me so badly. I agree with a lot of what Morrissey says. I like that Morrissey believes in freedom of speech. I like that Morrissey is clean living he is a vegan, doesn't drink or smoke or take drugs like Dave Haslam and his mates. I found it creepy that Dave Haslam was friends with Jimmy Savile.

Clean living, don't drink or smoke. Jesus wept.
Morrissey drinks like a fish and pops pills like no bodies business. He also has the odd smoke and has done a number of drugs. He also isn't vegan , technically.
Some people know sweet FA about the guy.
You should know morrissey hasnt been clean living since about 16. Your be saying he has never had sex next.

Clean living, don't drink or smoke. Jesus wept.
Morrissey drinks like a fish and pops pills like no bodies business. He also has the odd smoke and has done a number of drugs. He also isn't vegan , technically.
Some people know sweet FA about the guy.
You should know morrissey hasnt been clean living since about 16. Your be saying he has never had sex next.
I always thought that Morrissey didn't drink alcohol at all. I think that he hates cigarettes and smoking. I remember him saying this in an interview.

Morrissey has some medications that he takes for his various health conditions like his Barrett's esophagus cancer but that is it. Morrissey has never taken any illegal drugs.

Morrissey is a vegan he has talked about this in interviews. Morrissey has a love for animals animal welfare and animal rights.

Morrissey is celibate. I don't think he has any interest in sex. I think that it is sad that he hasn't got married or had children but that is his choice. I hope that he is happy being single and not too lonely.

I believe that Morrissey is a good man. Sometimes he might swear but that is all he does wrong.

I like that he wants to preserve the traditional British way of life.

I always thought that Morrissey didn't drink alcohol at all. I think that he hates cigarettes and smoking. I remember him saying this in an interview.

Morrissey has some medications that he takes for his various health conditions like his Barrett's esophagus cancer but that is it. Morrissey has never taken any illegal drugs.

Morrissey is a vegan he has talked about this in interviews. Morrissey has a love for animals animal welfare and animal rights.

Morrissey is celibate. I don't think he has any interest in sex. I think that it is sad that he hasn't got married or had children but that is his choice. I hope that he is happy being single and not too lonely.

I believe that Morrissey is a good man. Sometimes he might swear but that is all he does wrong.

I think this is lovely for you to think. However your naivety will surely get torn to shreds by certain people in this cesspool of hatred. In reality, Mozz is not as saintly as you believe as none of us are. We are mere humans open to all the foibles that beset us.

Well done Mexico

thank u for providing so many insider information facts. the media has painted morrissey into a sinkhole. we need more people to learn the real facts and not believe the media.

Thanks for the laugh. I know you are being sarcastic and that was a nice piece of satire.

Why, if you don't mind me asking, was she in a book of ghost photographs?

A good question, so I did some googling. The seat of the Sitwells (wot?) is Renishaw Hall near Sheffield and it is said to be haunted.

http://mjwayland.com/the-ghosts-of-renishaw-hall/

No mention of any photographic evidence of any of them so I suppose a picture of Dame Edith was to make people flicking through a book of ghost photographs actually jump out of their skins.

This was the picture which haunted my childhood.

1EB4FA01-3380-4F0F-A014-D94E86C100F3.jpeg

Eleanor of Aquitaine’s let herself go.

Morrissey has used a Dame Edith Sitwell image, of course. This one rang a bell...

E89244AA-86B5-4F2D-99C1-6DEBE637A3EA.jpeg

An alarm bell.

A backdrop at some point?

A good question, so I did some googling. The seat of the Sitwells (wot?) is Renishaw Hall near Sheffield and it is said to be haunted.

No mention of any photographic evidence of any of them so I suppose a picture of Dame Edith was to make people flicking through a book of ghost photographs actually jump out of their skins.

View attachment 44999

Morrissey has used a Dame Edith Sitwell image, of course. This one rang a bell...

View attachment 45000

An alarm bell.

8584330748_dec7cc0b9b_b.jpg

At some point this book contains the lines "Health, health, the blessing of the Rich, the Riches of the Poor."

Morrissey has never taken any illegal drugs.

Interview with Morrissey in Q - Magazine:

Q: Have you taken Ecstasy?

Yes I have. I've taken it a couple of times. The first time I took it was the most astonishing moment of my life. Because - and I don't want to sound truly pathetic - I looked in the mirror and saw somebody very, very attractive. Now, of course, this was the delusion of the drug, and it wears off. But it was astonishing for that hour, or for however long it was, to look into the mirror and really, really like what came back at me.

View attachment 44999

View attachment 45000

An alarm bell.

But surely the biggest question is, why is she wearing Morrissey's rings?

Interview with Morrissey in Q - Magazine:

Q: Have you taken Ecstasy?

Yes I have. I've taken it a couple of times. The first time I took it was the most astonishing moment of my life. Because - and I don't want to sound truly pathetic - I looked in the mirror and saw somebody very, very attractive. Now, of course, this was the delusion of the drug, and it wears off. But it was astonishing for that hour, or for however long it was, to look into the mirror and really, really like what came back at me.

He seems a very unlikely drug taker.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom