Mexico City - National Auditorium (Nov. 22, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

William, It Was Really Nothing / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Is It Really So Strange? / Hairdresser On Fire / Sunny / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Dial-a-Cliché / Jack The Ripper / Break Up The Family / Spent The Day In Bed / Life Is A Pigsty / Hold On To Your Friends / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Everyday Is Like Sunday

Setlist provided by Famous when dead via S.Mendoza - shamelessly poached from Rosie.

• Photos by cesar vicuña (4 total) posted on @trapunxvicuna / Twitter. Link posted by Famous when dead.

44991_mexico_city1.jpg
  • Fotogalería | Morrissey en el Auditorio Nacional (10 photos by Lulú Urdapilleta) - Chilango. Link posted by Famous when dead.

full

Last edited:
Huge huge huge

Similar Setlist to US shows, with life is a pigsty. M seemed very up for the night!

Entrance.

Regards,
FWD.

Probably 50 unofficial merchandise stands outside , unbelievable. This town loves Morrissey.

that is one big concert hall.50 unofficial stalls,you could go mad and bring home an extra suitcase of goodies.surprised mporium aren't doing black Friday.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom