Mexico City - National Auditorium (Nov. 22, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

William, It Was Really Nothing / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Is It Really So Strange? / Hairdresser On Fire / Sunny / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Dial-a-Cliché / Jack The Ripper / Break Up The Family / Spent The Day In Bed / Life Is A Pigsty / Hold On To Your Friends / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Everyday Is Like Sunday

Setlist provided by Famous when dead via S.Mendoza - shamelessly poached from Rosie.

• Photos by cesar vicuña (4 total) posted on @trapunxvicuna / Twitter. Link posted by Famous when dead.

44991_mexico_city1.jpg
  • Fotogalería | Morrissey en el Auditorio Nacional (10 photos by Lulú Urdapilleta) - Chilango. Link posted by Famous when dead.

full

Last edited:
Mini Moz is surprisingly quiet, no rash statements as yet thank goodness. I’m sat here now making him some new shoes, got to look smart for his next outing
Will you be sticking with the visiting Mexico theme and making him some huarache sandals?

Errrr no, not mini Mozs’ style, ie too hard for me to make ! Plus it’s getting cold here, the Russians are sending us their weather brrrrr

Ox blood DMs, he always suited DMs, going for black stitching rather than traditional yellow, ( I don’t have any yellow embroidery thread )

Ox blood DMs, he always suited DMs, going for black stitching rather than traditional yellow, ( I don’t have any yellow embroidery thread )
Very nice. And of course he would have a custom pair with special stitching. Not like he’d buy them off the shelf anyways.

Very nice. And of course he would have a custom pair with special stitching. Not like he’d buy them off the shelf anyways.
So true, hand made and hand stitched, only the best for our mini Moz. I’m still pestering my friend to knit another body so I can make a early days Moz, I’m not getting on too well but I’ve already made him some glasses, I will continue with the nagging.......

So true, hand made and hand stitched, only the best for our mini Moz. I’m still pestering my friend to knit another body so I can make a early days Moz, I’m not getting on too well but I’ve already made him some glasses, I will continue with the nagging.......
That would be perfect. They really are different frames. The bodies I mean. But I guess the glasses, too.

That would be perfect. They really are different frames. The bodies I mean. But I guess the glasses, too.
That’s her argument, she had difficulty turning mini Moz inside out, she says she wouldn’t be able to do one that’s half the width. She won’t get any peace from me until she does it, bear in mind we work together, the school day is going to become a very long day for some ......

That’s her argument, she had difficulty turning mini Moz inside out, she says she wouldn’t be able to do one that’s half the width. She won’t get any peace from me until she does it, bear in mind we work together, the school day is going to become a very long day for some ......
It’s a war of attrition then and I’m more than confident you’ll win out. Tell her to suck it up, put on her big girl panties and knit you a slim Moz.

I’ll show her your message, she’s very interested in the comments and interest shown in mini Moz, I don’t think she understands our “ hobby”, I’ll try the flattery route and say there is a demand for a early doors Moz

Alexi, are you going to be making him some huge, blinged-up, 70s style gold Elvis glasses?

I’ll show her your message, she’s very interested in the comments and interest shown in mini Moz, I don’t think she understands our “ hobby”, I’ll try the flattery route and say there is a demand for a early doors Moz
Good plan! No one can resist flattery. She’s created a little superstar. And we can’t get enough!

Thanks Alexi. Very kind of you to post. I'd also be interested in seeing the pic of her writing on the toilet if you can find. Thanks!
That was also on Twitter following one of American dates but can’t find it now sorry.

Alexi, are you going to be making him some huge, blinged-up, 70s style gold Elvis glasses?
Definitely not, our mini Moz would never wear such ghastly objects, neither will he ever wear horrid oversized rings or hideously baggy trousers

Definitely not, our mini Moz would never wear such ghastly objects, neither will he ever wear horrid oversized rings or hideously baggy trousers
I noticed in some of the photos that Moz may have been jewelry shopping while in Mexico. That silver bangle/cuff definitely looks like something I could find there. They have amazing silver jewelry. Perhaps if you and Rifke are coming in as stylist/fashion consultants, I could be brought along to help with the jewelry selections? I could clear my schedule and make myself available.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom