Mexico City - National Auditorium (Nov. 22, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

William, It Was Really Nothing / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Is It Really So Strange? / Hairdresser On Fire / Sunny / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Dial-a-Cliché / Jack The Ripper / Break Up The Family / Spent The Day In Bed / Life Is A Pigsty / Hold On To Your Friends / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Everyday Is Like Sunday

Setlist provided by Famous when dead via S.Mendoza - shamelessly poached from Rosie.

• Photos by cesar vicuña (4 total) posted on @trapunxvicuna / Twitter. Link posted by Famous when dead.

44991_mexico_city1.jpg
  • Fotogalería | Morrissey en el Auditorio Nacional (10 photos by Lulú Urdapilleta) - Chilango. Link posted by Famous when dead.

full

Last edited:
20181123_211101.jpg

Picture links to:
CDMX night one. Thanks to @gilys_28 for the photo..jpg

Regards,
FWD.

I noticed in some of the photos that Moz may have been jewelry shopping while in Mexico. That silver bangle/cuff definitely looks like something I could find there. They have amazing silver jewelry. Perhaps if you and Rifke are coming in as stylist/fashion consultants, I could be brought along to help with the jewelry selections? I could clear my schedule and make myself available.
That would be perfect, I don’t have much interest in jewellery, plain and simple for me so yes that could be your role, Rifke is in charge of dressing and I’ll do the clothe shopping. We need a task for Pep to undertake too

All due respect to the crowd, but I only made it a few seconds into the first video. There is a reason why Morrissey is on the stage with the microphone! To all those video takers out there...great job...maybe just pretend you are shooting a silent movie whilst recording. :)
f*** people and their shitty camera phone videos at shows. Anyone close to me in GA at a show that’s got their phone up in front of me won’t have a working phone for very long. It’s a mission.

What? Yours is gonna be the best shit-sack audio-dribble video on YouTube the next morning, f***-tard? Your arm in the air and shitty screen view are harshing my mellow, ya daft wee narcissistic c***.

Unless someone’s paying you to film the show, put your f***ing retard tablet away, capiche?

f***ing LOSERS.

(Think I’m joking? Try me bitches. You’ll be looking for a f***ing pay phone to call your mommy and daddy for a ride home.)

Oh dear, poor Moz, he's not hitting all the notes, is he? And he should really keep his shirt on, he looks like an angry silverback.

That would be perfect, I don’t have much interest in jewellery, plain and simple for me so yes that could be your role, Rifke is in charge of dressing and I’ll do the clothe shopping. We need a task for Pep to undertake too
Oh, I'll be in charge of his nutritional health - keeping him away from all those potatoes and hiding the vodka. I am the original food Nazi.

I’ll show her your message, she’s very interested in the comments and interest shown in mini Moz, I don’t think she understands our “ hobby”, I’ll try the flattery route and say there is a demand for a early doors Moz
What about a current "mini" Moz?

Via Jesse, quoting a photo from this gig:

20181124_170602.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

popeye ? SURE! WHY NOT? ... king of POP !!! Spinach is VEGAN, and MORRISSEY our pop... he's the ... KING OF ROCK !

:rock:

:cool:

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

William, It Was Really Nothing / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Is It Really So Strange? / Hairdresser On Fire / Sunny / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Dial-a-Cliché / Jack The Ripper / Break Up The Family / Spent The Day In Bed / Life Is A Pigsty / Hold On To Your Friends / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Everyday Is Like Sunday

Setlist provided by Famous when dead via S.Mendoza - shamelessly poached from Rosie.

So...Trick or Treat Charlie shows up in some dump of a town to wail on in a language half the mob can understand, if it even wanted to ! Charlies own town won't have him, nor the E.U, nor 49 U.S. states. Scrape the bottom of the barrel Charlie, you won't git lucky.
Did Charlie roll out the donkey , bananas, and that midget he posed with, at this desperate attempt for more attention ? Now peru...or what ever that is....Fat old hags in W.C Fields hats, wearing table cloths for clothes...Carry On Charlie.

Great! Although I think mine is going to be a challenging task. Not sure how well he's going to take to flaxseed bread and coconut kefir.

Bloody hell don't invite me around for dinner... I'm busy. Can't you get creative with potatoes after all they are a natural food source. Where are the Gingerbread Moz? Have I missed them Pep?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom