Mexico City - National Auditorium (Nov. 22, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

William, It Was Really Nothing / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Is It Really So Strange? / Hairdresser On Fire / Sunny / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Dial-a-Cliché / Jack The Ripper / Break Up The Family / Spent The Day In Bed / Life Is A Pigsty / Hold On To Your Friends / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Everyday Is Like Sunday

Setlist provided by Famous when dead via S.Mendoza - shamelessly poached from Rosie.

• Photos by cesar vicuña (4 total) posted on @trapunxvicuna / Twitter. Link posted by Famous when dead.

44991_mexico_city1.jpg
  • Fotogalería | Morrissey en el Auditorio Nacional (10 photos by Lulú Urdapilleta) - Chilango. Link posted by Famous when dead.

full

Last edited:
f*** people and their shitty camera phone videos at shows. Anyone close to me in GA at a show that’s got their phone up in front of me won’t have a working phone for very long. It’s a mission.

What? Yours is gonna be the best shit-sack audio-dribble video on YouTube the next morning, f***-tard? Your arm in the air and shitty screen view are harshing my mellow, ya daft wee narcissistic c***.

Unless someone’s paying you to film the show, put your f***ing retard tablet away, capiche?

f***ing LOSERS.

(Think I’m joking? Try me bitches. You’ll be looking for a f***ing pay phone to call your mommy and daddy for a ride home.)

Hilarious.....used to be those bic-lighter-retards in every direction...me praying they burn the venue down! That crap ceased sometime ago....Cause security and coppers will flat f-you-up !
Now, these pads outta hell itself it is. What world shattering news has it got now ? Smash pads....BURN them...any BITCHES moan ....forgit mummy and daddy...it'll need a priest and a box !

Bloody hell don't invite me around for dinner... I'm busy. Can't you get creative with potatoes after all they are a natural food source. Where are the Gingerbread Moz? Have I missed them Pep?
Oooh, that's weird, FWD has appropriated my post (no fault of his, I am sure). There's more to dinner than potatoes, you know (to misquote someone). No, you haven't missed the GingerMozzers, I have been horrifically busy sorting out Christmas but I have ordered (and now received) a special piping nozzle for his quiff, so I need to try that and and see if it's going to do the biz. Might have a go tomorrow if there's time.

Moz needs to keep his shirt on. He's not aging well at all. Just about all his youthfulness is now gone. I still have no idea what the hell is going on with his hair.

Moz needs to keep his shirt on. He's not aging well at all. Just about all his youthfulness is now gone. I still have no idea what the hell is going on with his hair.

What’s going on is the same thing that’s been going on it’s receding and thing itself more then ever, honestly he needs to give it because it looks horrible it looks like permanent bed head.

Oooh, that's weird, FWD has appropriated my post (no fault of his, I am sure). There's more to dinner than potatoes, you know (to misquote someone). No, you haven't missed the GingerMozzers, I have been horrifically busy sorting out Christmas but I have ordered (and now received) a special piping nozzle for his quiff, so I need to try that and and see if it's going to do the biz. Might have a go tomorrow if there's time.
Have I missed something?
Regards,
FWD.

Have I missed something?
Regards,
FWD.
It's some weird technical glitch which, even more weirdly, has righted itself. E Scott replied to my post (which Alexi has reposted, above), except it said you were the author. But now his post shows me instead (ie as it should). Very strange.

It's some weird technical glitch which, even more weirdly, has righted itself. E Scott replied to my post (which Alexi has reposted, above), except it said you were the author. But now his post shows me instead (ie as it should). Very strange.
Thanks for the clarity.
One for @davidt 's expertise I suspect.
Regards,
FWD.

Moz looks like he's wearing a sweaty version of Frank Sinatra's late in life toupée.

NOT a good look.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom