Mexico City - National Auditorium (Nov. 23, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

William, It Was Really Nothing / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Is It Really So Strange? / Hairdresser On Fire / November Spawned A Monster / Sunny / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Break Up The Family / Jack The Ripper / Dial-a-Cliché / Life Is A Pigsty / Something Is Squeezing My Skull / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by Famous when dead

Last edited:
Looking like full house

November, Squeezing, gang
No friends

PETA t shirt for 2nd song of encore (fotgtd)

Setlist:
William, It Was Really Nothing / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Is It Really So Strange? Hairdresser on Fire / November Spawned a Monster / Sunny / How Soon Is Now? / Back on the Chain Gang / Spent the Day in Bed / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look at Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Break Up the Family / Jack the Ripper / Dial-a-Cliché / Life Is a Pigsty / Something Is Squeezing My Skull / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage // Everyday Is Like Sunday / First of the Gang to Die.

Several clips:

Regards,
FWD.

B9E99B53-EE4F-4EEE-A473-C9E81A08C2EE.jpeg

handing the new single over to one lucky and happy fan

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey wore a shirt covered in BLUE ROSES which he threw into the crowd. Nothing to see here #HiddenInPlainSight

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

William, It Was Really Nothing / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Is It Really So Strange? / Hairdresser On Fire / November Spawned A Monster / Sunny / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Break Up The Family / Jack The Ripper / Dial-a-Cliché / Life Is A Pigsty / Something Is Squeezing My Skull / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by Famous when dead

Credit where due, it's a brilliant set-list. One of his best over.
14 genuinely brilliant songs - on the last UK arena tour there was barely 5 or 6...

Folks really like singin' along to the "Oh..." part of this song.
Makes'em get involved and be a part of the action.
Folks like gettin' free records too!
yeah, folks like singin along to that ohhoooo-part at the beginning but there is one part where no ohhohooohoo oughta be sung, and some folks dont seem to notice that in their passionate involvement of the moment.
good to see that he did not give in to the pushy single grabber folks on the left, he even successfully diverts their attention, and then hands the 7'' over to one of the modest and shy folks in the middle who usually come away empty-handed

So glad to see he's playing Something Is Squeezing My Skull. Such a kick ass song. Hope in the future to see him playing Lucky Lisp, a personal fave.

How disappointing that none of the resident fruit-loops have commented on the blue rose shirt. Come on, Uncle f***-knuckle, let's be 'aving your usual rant where you accuse everyone but Morrissey of being behind the blue rose society, and be sure to use the words 'fantasist', 'racist' and 'nazi' in your comment. Don't let me down.

Can someone explain to me why Morrissey no longer plays Meat Is Murder? I'm surprised he didn't play it when he last played in Denver, especially considering it was a few days before Thanksgiving.

Can someone explain to me why Morrissey no longer plays Meat Is Murder? I'm surprised he didn't play it when he last played in Denver, especially considering it was a few days before Thanksgiving.

Don’t ask why, just be grateful that buzzkill is of the setlist.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom