Mexico City - National Auditorium (Nov. 23, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

William, It Was Really Nothing / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Is It Really So Strange? / Hairdresser On Fire / November Spawned A Monster / Sunny / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Break Up The Family / Jack The Ripper / Dial-a-Cliché / Life Is A Pigsty / Something Is Squeezing My Skull / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by Famous when dead

Last edited:
Skinny gets jealous, automatically his , his devoted bff surface is jealous too.

thats a hard hit, boys, a shirt FULL OF BLUE ROSES.:flamethrow:

first full houses at all shows now this.

Skinny gets jealous, automatically his , his devoted bff surface is jealous too.

thats a hard hit, boys, a shirt FULL OF BLUE ROSES.:flamethrow:

first full houses at all shows now this.

Does anybody really care about the blue rose bollicks though Vegan Cro, apart from trolls like yourself?

Does anybody really care about the blue rose bollicks though Vegan Cro, apart from trolls like yourself?

obviously you and BFF Skinny care quite a bit since anytime someone mentions BLS both regularly chime in.
tell your BFF Skinny to teach you spelling and grammar.:lbf:

obviously you and BFF Skinny care quite a bit since anytime someone mentions BLS both regularly chime in.
tell your BFF Skinny to teach you spelling and grammar.:lbf:

Well you clearly don’t know what you are talking about as my reference to the blue rose in this thread are the first time I have ever commented on the subject. But there again trolls say anything to satisfy their addiction so goodbye loser.

Well you clearly don’t know what you are talking about as my reference to the blue rose in this thread are the first time I have ever commented on the subject. But there again trolls just troll to try and wind folks up, goodbye loser.

thats a lie, as you have referenced BRS twice in this thread alone.
goodbye, you little Skinny lover.:rock:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom