why?
creepy_jacko_mask_halloween_mask_ebay.jpg

Shocking news

Re: Michael Jackson Cardiac Arrest

From Reuters News:

"Close friend and psychic Uri Geller said: I'm shocked."

That's not a very good psychic in my book... :crazy:

LOL.

...is he actually DEAD? I'm not a fan, it's just...jaysus.

RIP Jacko.

Mass moonwalk at Liverpool St Station at 6pm, apparently.

As pathetic as I found Michael in the last decade or so, his music was part of the background of my growing up. The first record I bought was "Ben" when I was 6. I remember singing along to a Jackson 5 record with my sister in our bedroom back in the early 70s. I was in Jr. High when "Off the Wall" came out and I remember hearing songs from it at a Jr. High dance and dancing with a boy I really liked to them. I was in high school when "Triller" came out. I didn't own the album, but the music was everywhere you turned and everyone was talking about it.

All the nasty jokes have all ready started, but it just doesn't seem right at this time. The man just died. Remember his music and the impact he had on our culture. There is plenty of time for bad taste later.

would have loved to get dance lessons from him (speaking as a white girl who does nooottt dance)

R.I.P.

You were not Jade Goody, so this is a sad day.

omg :lbf:

in sadder news. they just showed Jermaine give a short press conference on NBC. he looked so heartbroken. :(

When Jermaine was on Big Brother UK I thought that he was soooo nice. He seemed like a pretty genuine bloke, while not exactly down to earth, he was a really decent man. I feel bad for him, it's quite a big burden on someone receiving terrible news like that to immediately go out and face a press conference.

Back
Top Bottom