Micro Pigs

Mozza220559

Surmontil 50
Very cute, I hate the way though that they're now branded as the "new celebrity must-have."

Animals shouldn't be fashion accesssories for God's sake...

_44177688_pigs4_other_gal.jpg

gr_mini_pigs_091006_ssh.jpg

Well I think they've bred them so they stay small, I think the biggest they get at adult age is about 14 inches.

I don't know if it's the new rage but a few celebrities are starting to buy them, it just seems a bit cruel though that these could be like the new fashion accessory like the pug dog.

They're tiny and cute and pink, and don't stink like big pigs, and apparently they fit under Paris Hiltons arm, so of course they have to be trendy, which is the part that pisses me off. Animals are no f***in accessories, they're living beings. Celebrities have no brains at all.

They're cute, I want one or two, but not as an accessory, as a little friend. :)

Well I think they've bred them so they stay small, I think the biggest they get at adult age is about 14 inches.

I don't know if it's the new rage but a few celebrities are starting to buy them, it just seems a bit cruel though that these could be like the new fashion accessory like the pug dog.

I see. I find it cruel as well. Unnecessarily cruel. The whole mentality behind breeding animals for the sheer purpose of owning them is ridiculous and really sad. There is a big difference in rescuing animals and having them live with you and continually breeding them as if they are objects here for human pleasure. Sickening.

Paris Hilton's pig has got it made. She probably gives it champagne and cookies.

Very cute, I hate the way though that they're now branded as the "new celebrity must-have."

Animals shouldn't be fashion accesssories for God's sake...

_44177688_pigs4_other_gal.jpg

gr_mini_pigs_091006_ssh.jpg

My first reaction = AWWW!

My second, more sensible reaction = trotters and unearthly squealing are not good qualities in a pet. :straightface:

OMG! Must have.

What's an IHOP?

IHOP is an acronym for International House of Pancakes. It is more or less a fast food diner here in America that is mostly known for being able to get breakfast whenever they're open. Many, if not the majority, are open 24 hours.

IHOP is an acronym for International House of Pancakes. It is more or less a fast food diner here in America that is mostly known for being able to get breakfast whenever they're open. Many, if not the majority, are open 24 hours.

Ahhh there's nowhere like that in England!

Back
Top Bottom