Middlesbrough - Town Hall (July 8, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List: (scan from an anonymous person)

Panic / First Of The Gang To Die / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Want The One I Can't Have / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / You Have Killed Me / Action Is My Middle Name / I Know It's Over / Satellite Of Love / People Are The Same Everywhere / Alma Matters / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Meat is Murder / Speedway / Irish Blood, English Heart // There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

set list provided by halfapostman

Morrissey At Middlesbrough Town Hall. Clips, Snips And Pointless Artefacts. - The Northern Line. Link posted by eddiegray.

Last edited:
Urban and Mick R :)

Hello!!!

Hullo Laura!
Some action on here lately, makes what we did look like childs play. Is David Tseng going through a midlife crisis by getting this much attention?
Hope you enjoy your job still and that all is ok with you and the kids. For once I get my entertainment on Solo without being heavily involved.
Maybe we will chat in future but I hear that one needs at least 20 accounts these days as people are getting banned right left and centre.

Urbs

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom