Mike Joyce: 'I'm not reading Morrissey's book... but I would reunite The Smiths' (Q331 preview)

Re: News Mike Joyce: 'I'm not reading Morrissey's book... but I would reunite The Smiths' (Q331 prev

Reunion? You aren't getting one Joyce. Simple as. Morrissey doesn't like you. Marr doesn't seem to either.

Even if the royalties/court case situation never happened, I'm still not sure Morrissey would be that eager to reform. Though some unfinished business with Marr certainly would've transpired by now. It still may. I'd be pretty happy with a one-off EP of some new Morrissey-Marr tracks, even if they didn't play them together live.

Re: News Mike Joyce: 'I'm not reading Morrissey's book... but I would reunite The Smiths' (Q331 prev

FYI to Mike Joyce, bad idea to have sued your cash cows.

Bore off Joyce, you had your chance and you messed it up, what a twat.

I do not understand Mike Joyce at all, he's like a child with his hands over his ears and eyes scrunched up refusing to see the bleedin' obvious..

If he did read the book he'd FINALLY have to accept that there is no hope of a Smiths reunion (for this read 'whopping great pay day for him').

Did you actually bother to read the interview link in the first post - where Joyce clearly states a reunion is 'never going to happen'?
He knows.
He's thick, but he's not THAT thick.

I really think the only sort of reunion that may ever see the light of day, would be a live performance with Johnny Marr and Morrissey. [What a great record that would be]. I really like the new Johnny Marr album, very Railway Children meshed with Church. I think Morrissey was very clear on his viewpoint when Mr. Marr wanted to reunite them the second time around

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom