Mike Joyce to recieve royalties on LOTFIPB!!

I will just download the rest of the tracks from itunes but not Playboys. Joyce won't be getting a penny of my money.

Indeed ,though this is a case of bad spelling.
And this being a Morrissey forum and all :eek:

Whilst it is acceptable to use "And" or "But" to start a sentence, this practice should be limited and only used for effect and impact. The second sentence is actually a sentence fragment.

Whilst it is acceptable to use "And" or "But" to start a sentence, this practice should be limited and only used for effect and impact. The second sentence is actually a sentence fragment.

This is funny. Maybe, you can help me with my addiction to commas. :D

I will just download the rest of the tracks from itunes but not Playboys. Joyce won't be getting a penny of my money.

oh my god, how petty can people like you get?! the whole court case thing has absolutely nothing to do with any of us, it's between the various smiths members and their legal people. and anyway, joyce played on this track, so whatever money he gets from it is rightly his.

i wish the joyce-haters on these forums would just f***ing grow up, you're embarassing yourselves with these immature little "i hate mike joyce" comments.

sad little people.

This is funny. Maybe, you can help me with my addiction to commas. :D

At work I have to be a grammar fanatic. I keep two books of grammar next to me at all times. They've settled several arguments this week alone!!

oh my god, how petty can people like you get?! the whole court case thing has absolutely nothing to do with any of us, it's between the various smiths members and their legal people. and anyway, joyce played on this track, so whatever money he gets from it is rightly his.

i wish the joyce-haters on these forums would just f***ing grow up, you're embarassing yourselves with these immature little "i hate mike joyce" comments.

sad little people.

J.O.Y, there is no hope in arguing w/ these cats. I am in 100% agreement with you, but our opinion is definitely in the minority here.

i love these posts where someone comes on trying to rock the boat and cause a bit of a stir

i think if you look at it logically people here do not mind joyce and rourke getting money that is owed to them if they did feel so stongly they wouldnt have bought the bloody smiths albums ... so why not go and play with the train set you got for christmas , im sure you'll have more fun

Back
Top Bottom