Mike Joyce watched England Is Mine

I reckon the "producers" of this piece of shit B film were lucky this was never released in the USA or even saw the light of the day in LA, or Uncle Steve would of sued the shit out of them with his high powered Beverly Hills attorneys inn n nn it.

I saw it in LA and I quite liked it. There's nothing controversial in it to sue over. It was very sympathetic to Moz, made by a director who was obviously a fan.

I hate to say it but I saw the film and forgot that I had seen it. Sorry, because the people who made it had really great intentions. They must have known they were treading on sacred ground.

I thought it a good movie. It’s a movie based around the public myth he created for himself when very young and in the public eye for the first time which I think is just as important as the image of morrissey built after he became famous. At least it was at the time during the smiths run. The idea of the transformation of Stephen into morrissey was a story told over and his very again in the press during the smiths. Sure if you take it as a documentary bio it’s has some serious flaws but if you take it as a fan flick it’s pretty enjoyable. It’s not like it was incorrect really just not complete
FFS it is Steven

I take that Mike 'downloaded' the sucky movie off the internet. Absolutely 0.000 chance of his having the funds to actually pay for a movie ticket or netflix.:rock:
What a stupid thing to say. Why do you ''take it'' that he downloaded it? Maybe it was on TV. Maybe he bought it for the night off Amazon. Maybe someone bought it for him or he bought it for himself. Or rented it for the night.
So much needless spite and hate for Mike.

What a stupid thing to say. Why do you ''take it'' that he downloaded it? Maybe it was on TV. Maybe he bought it for the night off Amazon. Maybe someone bought it for him or he bought it for himself. Or rented it for the night.
So much needless spite and hate for Mike.

Didnt you read what I wrote? Hes a schlomer and has no money or credit cards>if you dont believe me lets ask
Johnny Drama Marr who happens to be here, Drama did Mike actually spent money to watch this
sucky movie?

:frogface:
Booooog.

There you have it, thanx DJ. Good luck with the CALL of the COMET:drama:

:frogface:
ribbit.

Not a big suprise, anywhere in Manchester where he can use his Moz connection for a free drop,:droplet: there you will find. Hes ubiquitous.:fearful:

It's not like the movie portrays him as a shut in though. He's at shows he does get a job he becomes friends with Linder and Duffy. I think more to the point is that he's not good at any of it. At the shows and the party he's just by himself because he doesn't really know how to interact with anyone

This statement is exactly why a film about a person, without talking to that actual person, is complete bollox. Because this is the biggest load of rubbish that I've ever read.

Hazard
x

I reckon the "producers" of this piece of shit B film were lucky this was never released in the USA or even saw the light of the day in LA, or Uncle Steve would of sued the shit out of them with his high powered Beverly Hills attorneys inn n nn it.

Uh... it was released in the US. Limited, art-house run, but it ran. I saw it at IFC, I think. You can't sue for libel for a biopic that wasn't remotely insulting.

Another pathetic, unfounded and ridiculous comment by vegan.cro
Give us a break, you know f*** all

LOL Ok Mike in reality is a philanthropist. :rofl:
An entrepreneur specializing in spending Moz's bread.

Morrissey is my favorite member of The Smiths. This it is Johnny Marr. Then Mike Joyce.

Mike Joyce is cool and kind and he has talent as a drummer.

I bet Mike J was a bit annoyed he didn't feature in the film or even get a mention.

After avoiding this film for months, I watched it the other night and actually quite enjoyed it. Does this make me a bad person? I can imagine the film being true, but then again I wasn't there. Artistic licence.

I bet Mike J was a bit annoyed he didn't feature in the film or even get a mention.

After avoiding this film for months, I watched it the other night and actually quite enjoyed it. Does this make me a bad person? I can imagine the film being true, but then again I wasn't there. Artistic licence.

He is probably pissed he wasnt invited to the premiere, but the film makers didnt want to run out of :forkknife: and:droplet:before the doors even opened.:wink:

Does he even work nowadays?

Yeah he's really pissed off that a film that ended in the middle of 1982 completely missed out a character that Morrissey met towards the end of 1982......

I don't know if people on here have read a blog called "Following the Mozziah"? They talk a bit about Mike Joyce and the 1996 court case in the blog.

This is an extract from the blog: "I had also forgotten, until I re-read it in "Autobiography" (Morrissey's autobiography) this morning, that Judge John Weeks was appointed to the position of circuit judge under Margaret Thatcher, so the fact that Morrissey had also written a song called 'Margaret on the Guillotine' was ALWAYS going to mean that Judge Weeks would rule against Morrissey, WHATEVER the evidence, and as "Autobiography" has also reminded me this morning, the evidence in Morrissey's favour was HUGE. Stitch-up is an understatement. That court case in 1996 was nothing other than Judge John Weeks's opportunity to give a kicking to somebody who represented every polar opposite to himself and the establishment." For more of the blog see below:

http://followingthemozziah.blogspot.com/2017/10/day-2317-unjust-judge-john-weeks.html

I found out from this blog that Judge John Weeks is a hunt supporter and has gone on hunts.

One thing that concerns me about this blog is that they use the word "Mozziah" in the blog title. The reason this concerns me is that it is close to the word "Messiah". I'm a Christian so for me my "Messiah" is Lord Jesus Christ. I appreciate that people on here who aren't Christians will probably not be concerned or offended by this.

I don't know if people on here have read a blog called "Following the Mozziah"? They talk a bit about Mike Joyce and the 1996 court case in the blog.

This is an extract from the blog: "I had also forgotten, until I re-read it in "Autobiography" (Morrissey's autobiography) this morning, that Judge John Weeks was appointed to the position of circuit judge under Margaret Thatcher, so the fact that Morrissey had also written a song called 'Margaret on the Guillotine' was ALWAYS going to mean that Judge Weeks would rule against Morrissey, WHATEVER the evidence, and as "Autobiography" has also reminded me this morning, the evidence in Morrissey's favour was HUGE. Stitch-up is an understatement. That court case in 1996 was nothing other than Judge John Weeks's opportunity to give a kicking to somebody who represented every polar opposite to himself and the establishment." For more of the blog see below:

http://followingthemozziah.blogspot.com/2017/10/day-2317-unjust-judge-john-weeks.html

I found out from this blog that Judge John Weeks is a hunt supporter and has gone on hunts.

One thing that concerns me about this blog is that they use the word "Mozziah" in the blog title. The reason this concerns me is that it is close to the word "Messiah". I'm a Christian so for me my "Messiah" is Lord Jesus Christ. I appreciate that people on here who aren't Christians will probably not be concerned or offended by this.

No people here wont get offended by that you can offend Christianity all you want as long as you stay clear of :turban:. You say something about:turban: and they will be over you like a pig on slop.

We shouldnt be commenting on the case as its sort of still ongoing. Mike is still desperately trying to
enjoin every loose Moz quid he can locate.

JUDGE WEEKS MOZ LEFT TWO PENCE TIP AT THE PUB MAKE ME A WRIT SO I CAN SWOOP ON DOWN AND NESTLE BETWEEN MY GRUBBY FINGERS!! JUSTICE FOR ME JUDGE:swear:swear

We dont want that dork hunting Judge to sic the resident
Ayatollahs on us.:praying:

Tags
england is mine movie

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom