Mike Scott (The Waterboys) on Morrissey's merchandise

The light has gone out – it's time we stopped giving Morrissey attention by Fiona Sturges - The Independent

"It has become a dispiriting ritual on social media that, every few months, Morrissey's name begins to trend, prompting swathes of music fans to sigh wearily and wonder what the silly idiot has said or done now. Former fan Fiona Sturges has had enough"
Mike Scott knows...

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like billablog joined this site to let us all know he wouldn't be coming back to this site.why did you even bother,because your just next in the queue to tell the world how your done with M.

*You're

zJRVcZ3

Flame me all you like but I don't see how it could be considered spamming.

So you don't know the answer? Figures.

Awww Black Radish have i hurt your feelings you snowflake???
You f***ing twat of course I know the answer to your stupid question your question came across as being a rhetorical one.

How can you ask me to compare that prick m.scott to morrissey wearing a guardian t-shirt, let me tell you something, moz/smiths has done more for music, spotlighting said artists with his harmonica is just one, just one of his many great things he's done for music, now answer me this,what has your hero m.scott done for music? get his name mentioned a few times on youtube and amongst his paltry turn out fans by slagging moz off by wearing a stupid f***ing hat?
Moz on the other hand was defending himself, expressing himself to the millions about and from a shit rag newspaper as he does his disdain for meat, animal cruelty for which he has done since the early smiths

NOW, DOES/DID THIS REALLY NEED EXPLAINING TO YOU?

so radish, M.scott who????

Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww Black Radish have i hurt your feelings you snowflake???
You f***ing twat of course I know the answer to your stupid question your question came across as being a rhetorical one.

How can you ask me to compare that prick m.scott to morrissey wearing a guardian t-shirt, let me tell you something, moz/smiths has done more for music, spotlighting said artists with his harmonica is just one, just one of his many great things he's done for music, now answer me this,what has your hero m.scott done for music? get his name mentioned a few times on youtube and amongst his paltry turn out fans by slagging moz off by wearing a stupid f***ing hat?
Moz on the other hand was defending himself, expressing himself to the millions about and from a shit rag newspaper as he does his disdain for meat, animal cruelty for which he has done since the early smiths

NOW, DOES/DID THIS REALLY NEED EXPLAINING TO YOU?

so radish, M.scott who????

Jason

1e3.jpg

Oh you wanted a response? I thought you were just indulging yourself in a little angry wank before school!

Oh dear, you really shouldn't judge people by your own standards.
Why don't you just wither away you melt, you ain't needed on this site, you have nothing to say and your saying it too loud.

Jason

Oh dear, you really shouldn't judge people by your own standards.
Why don't you just wither away you melt, you ain't needed on this site, you have nothing to say and your saying it too loud.
Nah, you come back when you have posts promoted to stories on the front page, then we'll discuss who's making the better contribution to this website.

J, don't rise to it, don't get aeriated, don't waste energy on them, just have a little fun with these types...you know who they are...easy pickings on here.

Thank you, I totally get what your saying. Duly noted. Much appreciated. I will say tho on the cobbles, heel to toe they would be smashed across them. They would learn the true meaning of "southpaw grammar" or in my case orthodox stance (I boxed for ten years)

Jason

Nah, you come back when you have posts promoted to stories on the front page, then we'll discuss who's making the better contribution to this website.

Oh dear hit a nerve sweetheart, you still here???

Jason

Hello there everyone, little benny here from the BtBB Official Merch Shop™.

Signed Lp’s are £300
Rare tour programs £450
T-shirt £100

Let's be quite frank - first come first served when they're gone they're gone.

LB:greatbritain::knife:
Quite frankly vulgar

Thank you, I totally get what your saying. Duly noted. Much appreciated. I will say tho on the cobbles, heel to toe they would be smashed across them. They would learn the true meaning of "southpaw grammar" or in my case orthodox stance (I boxed for ten years)

Jason

Then use that self-control you mastered during your training, grasshopper.

Being talked about for being money mad and racist is not appealing. Even worse it is undefensivble.
What is indefensible are the attempts to radicalise Morrissey for having an opinion in a "democratic" society, instead of countering what he says with a reasonable argument. Mike Scott and the rest of the Azgoths of Kria are childish and don't actually show anything except their neediness to be popular.
I don't think being "money mad" is what prompted Morrissey to sign a few albums at the Hollywood Bowl.
Did he sell any at his last concert in Houston? I didn't hear any reports of it. And exactly how many did he sell in total on one night? Loose change to him.
He pulled a Banksy, he got a reaction which is what most artists aspire to.

What is indefensible are the attempts to radicalise Morrissey for having an opinion in a "democratic" society, instead of countering what he says with a reasonable argument. Mike Scott and the rest of the Azgoths of Kria are childish and don't actually show anything except their neediness to be popular.
I don't think being "money mad" is what prompted Morrissey to sign a few albums at the Hollywood Bowl.
Did he sell any at his last concert in Houston? I didn't hear any reports of it. And exactly how many did he sell in total on one night? Loose change to him.
He pulled a Banksy, he got a reaction which is what most artists aspire to.

Correct.

Facts are, if Moz even moves, if he comments, if he sneezes, when he sings, the world wakes up to see & report it. He has that much pull, so much more than any other artist, it's incredible really, I've never seen anything like it with any other artist. He is a Phenomenon.

The others like Scott are nobodies in comparison, so if they can make a silly gesture in order to get 'noticed' then that's what they'll do. Bragg is in the same 'nobodies' category.

They just ride on Moz's coat tails to get their profiles raised for 5 mins.
Shallow people really, craving popularity & attention, but that's where were at.

I never thought about that. That the Banksy 'artwork' may have prompted Morrissey to sign other artists work to prove a point that anyone can profit from using other people's art in a cheap way. It's the kind of joke Morrissey would find funny.
Exactly and as I said they overreact to it which probably does amuse him.
It's a good way to find out who your friends are.
Not so Great Scott let himself down, by pandering for applause.
Nobody seems to know how many signed albums were for sale, which further convinces me it was a stunt.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom