Mod Elections

It sounds like a thankless job.
Would enough people even be interested in the position?

Advertising to find good candidates...that may be the key

d00453f86498.jpg

NRITH,
Good to have you back:thumb:

Might sound like an easy situation to you but setting up mod accounts and re-training takes some time and work on the administration side. It also take a little while for mods to get acquainted with the system.

If you know anyone that would want to be a mod or want to be one yourself you can always PM or email me.

Might sound like an easy situation to you but setting up mod accounts and re-training takes some time and work on the administration side. It also take a little while for mods to get acquainted with the system.

That may be, but there's no way that it takes so much time and effort that it's prevented any change in the mod lineup (other than dropping indiegirl, or whatever her name was) in the last 3.5+ years.

That may be, but there's no way that it takes so much time and effort that it's prevented any change in the mod lineup (other than dropping indiegirl, or whatever her name was) in the last 3.5+ years.

Not strictly true. Kewpie joined within that period, and Abrahan did fairly recently.

Peter

I think moving genuine news items to the off-topic section warrants an immediate resignation

Foals

I did not move Foals thread.
If I did, it would have been moved back to general discussion.

It was accidentally moved by someone else.

Last edited:

If you know anyone that would want to be a mod or want to be one yourself you can always PM or email me.

Dang, Bro, you should get yourself a new forum CP if it's that difficult.

For your interest

Dang, Bro, you should get yourself a new forum CP if it's that difficult.

vBulletin will release a new updated version later this year, the forums will be upgraded.

You misunderstand David's comment. He is rather careful to select a suitable user to join the team.

Re: For your interest

I don't care who's mod I just want a youtube tag button! And a soda machine.

Re: For your interest

vBulletin will release a new updated version later this year, the forums will be upgraded.

You misunderstand David's comment. He is rather careful to select a suitable user to join the team.

What type of person would you say makes a good addition to the team? Are there people interested in becoming a mod now?
Just wondering.

Back
Top Bottom