More Leaks!

Jukebox Jury

Retired
This time my central heating:(
Does anyone know the phone number of a good (cheap) plumber?

Apologies to Kewpie and Peter (couldn't resist)..... I know, I know.... move it to off topic:D

Jukebox Jury

This time my central heating:(
Does anyone know the phone number of a good (cheap) plumber?

Apologies to Kewpie and Peter (couldn't resist)..... I know, I know.... move it to off topic:D

Jukebox Jury

Hahaha...I thought you were going to say that you needed to "take a leak."
I'm glad you didn't though, that would have sounded gross.

oops

Funny you mention this JJ, our boiler packed in on NYD and I've been living with a scarf on and a duvet wrapped around me. Absolute hell, I am so cold.

Funny you mention this JJ, our boiler packed in on NYD and I've been living with a scarf on and a duvet wrapped around me. Absolute hell, I am so cold.

Sorry to hear that Ben
My central heating hasn't really sprang a leak.... I was just trying to add my usual touch of humour to the boards, so I'm sat here nice and warm:cool::guitar:

Jukebox Jury

:eek: When will you have it repaired?

The nice man from British Gas came around today and has said he will be back on Tuesday to fix it. I don't mind that THAT much as I'm doing 11 - 7 shifts next week and my time in this f***ing god awful house will be limited.

Take me somewhere, anywhere, away from here.

The nice man from British Gas came around today and has said he will be back on Tuesday to fix it. I don't mind that THAT much as I'm doing 11 - 7 shifts next week and my time in this f***ing god awful house will be limited.

Take me somewhere, anywhere, away from here.

Well, I would; but I'm on the "other side of the pond."
I probably couldn't be much help to you from here.

Sorry doesn't help.

Yeah, the credit crunch has hit my line of work very hard, but luckily there's always people who will pay for Benlove.

leeks.jpg

Back
Top Bottom