More London dates

Pretty sure all the standing have gone now.

This will surely mean a pretty quick sell-out come Friday morning.

Urrrgh, pre-sales

Shit. Didn't know about the pre-sales. I'm on 02 as well.

What are the ticket prices for both the venues, and what one will be better?

I've been to Brixton before, and that will have a great atmosphere, standing that is, would much prefer standing tickets.

What are the chances of being able to get a ticket?

Last edited:
Shit. Didn't know about the pre-sales. I'm on 02 as well.

What are the ticket prices for both the venues, and what one will be better?

I've been to Brixton before, and that will have a great atmosphere, standing that is, would much prefer standing tickets.

What are the chances of being able to get a ticket?

According to the website there are still standing and sitting tickets left (£37.50 each) http://www.o2blueroom.co.uk/about-priority-tickets

Remember, Circle/Rear standing is the balcony and not the stalls standing in front of the stage.

Yep, they have appeared again. Last night and most of today it was only upstairs seats and standing.

Bit annoying it being Sunday. Not sure about the last train home...
I'm guessing it's gonna finish about 11-ish?

Most gigs on this tour have started at 9pm sharp and finished at 10.20 pm.

Depends where you are going home to?

Do you think I'll be able to get to Victoria Coach Station by 23:45 from the Palladium? It'd be quite nice to know before I get my ticket you see.
Thanks! xx

Most definitely you'll be out of the gig by 22:35, Victoria is only something like 2 stops away from Oxford Circus so that will only take 10 minutes and then the bus station isn't even a 10 minute walk from Victoria Tube.

Jolly good, I thought as much but thank you for the confirmation.
Anyway, that's where the real fun begins, it will take until bloody 7:05 to get to Preston. Oh Morrissey, the things I do for you.

Jolly good, I thought as much but thank you for the confirmation.
Anyway, that's where the real fun begins, it will take until bloody 7:05 to get to Preston. Oh Morrissey, the things I do for you.

I hear ya! I was on a 24hr round trip to see Morrissey in Plymouth. Killer. I tell you what though, my bed was the comfiest place in the world when i fell into it the next day.

Well, the last train leaving from Victoria on Sundays is at 22.40 :/

I might try to get a Palladium ticket and sell the Academy one. Just wasn't sure how fast they would sell, so wanted to be sure I got one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom