More London dates

I'm 90% sure i have a Palladium stalls ticket, maybe less, there's an air of somewhat disbelief about me.

I'm going to triple check and then do a little dance.

Palladium for me

Taking the missus to Brixton and got the last ticket on Stargreen for the Palladium.

Does anyone have an extra stalls ticket for London Palladium? I can also swap with a Dublin balcony ticket. please please could anyone help me?? I would be so greatful!!

All of those who got their tickets on the Pre-sale this week. Have you got your email with the tickets attached yet?

I have got a confirmation email but not the one with the actual tickets to print off, says it can take 48 hours.

How close have people got to the stage with their stalls tickets for The Palladium?

I got row K which I'm pretty pleased with.

All of those who got their tickets on the Pre-sale this week. Have you got your email with the tickets attached yet?

I have got a confirmation email but not the one with the actual tickets to print off, says it can take 48 hours.

I had the same problem. I eventually found out that the tickets had been sent into the SPAM folder.

I got two for the Palladium for me and my little girl...it is her birthday....she will be 12 on the day of the show.....her first time seeing Morrissey....can't wait till she gets home from school to tell her....her little face will be a picture! :)

Ticket safely booked for Brixton!
Very happy apart from the extra you have to pay.

Back
Top Bottom