Morrissey Central "Morrissey’s International And Diverse Appeal" (May 19, 2021)

Wow, that FOTGTD could stop people in their tracks. Amazing, wonderful cover version.

I can't explain why, but this version made me cry. I can imagine how Morrissey must feel when he listens to the covers of his fans.

God, that girl is gorgeous. I want to have her babies. I wonder if she wants to have mine. Can someone on this forum reach out to her and tell her that Anonymous is willing?

beautiful cover of FOTGTD along with a beautiful plate of meat. what a beautiful night!
Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 9.09.29 AM.png

Token gestures don't save careers self-sabotaged constantly with ill-thought, no matter how beautiful the covers may be.

I know Sam has much more to do with this than Moz but when it's published as 'Messages from Morrissey' it looks a bit pathetic.

Token gestures don't save careers self-sabotaged constantly with ill-thought, no matter how beautiful the covers may be.
“Ill-thought comments,” you meant, A-Non? Indeed. Mozzalini has ‘nuff previous there.

Jesus, "Morrissey’s International And Diverse Appeal" is just an attempt of Camp Moz stating "Look! I'm not a completely washed-up, xenophobic misanthrope. I appeal to all kinds of people, so I can't as racist as the woke, leftist sheep think that I am!" How so very transparent.
"...yet you remain..."

I'd prefer if Moz didn't start playing the woke/politically correct game. It's beneath him. The same moronic rabble in the gladiator arena giving you the thumbs up today will give the thumbs down tomorrow.

This, and A$AP Rocky is way too much wokeness and diversity for one week. What the hell is Reelfountain going to do? I wonder if her Ilsa , She Wolf of the SS uniform is at the dry cleaners this week?

"Morrissey’s International And Diverse Appeal":

A statement of a reality.

To hell with those who are spitefully engaged in denying it.

Viva Morrissey! 💞🌎

Morrissey is a f***ing idiot. “Here are some people of colour who like me. How can I be a racist?” While historically spouting off racist shit. Please.
Just like saying,” I’m not racist, my friend is black.” He is a loser.

This, and A$AP Rocky is way too much wokeness and diversity for one week. What the hell is Reelfountain going to do? I wonder if her Ilsa , She Wolf of the SS uniform is at the dry cleaners this week?

LOL. It made my day!

T.B.W.T.T.I.H.S. Cover Characters ARE the new, "woke blokes", of the moment. a.k.a., Abdullah Timberlake and the Bagdad Boys. For its next number it sings, "If I Only Had a Brain, from Wizard of Oz.

I can't explain why, but this version made me cry. I can imagine how Morrissey must feel when he listens to the covers of his fans.

totally agree,what a great cover,her voice is very soothing.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom